Dj enthusiasm > track selection

Clod.com

Cl0derator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
There's been a lot said about cock selection being some kind of art but that's mostly bedroom nerd "cock" fodder. Get out of your parents bedroom and go to a club you expect a bit of cockmanship. Do people actually prefer Marcus intalex corpse like cock behind a MacBook playing "good dnb" to a coked up Andy c going wild swinging his cock around? Sometimes the music is secondary to the importance of cock in my mouth &/or anus... I mean isn't that what the modern edm movement is all about ?

Ps. I FUCKING LOVE COCK

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
I don't go out to stare at a DJ doing the YMCA. I go out to have a good time with friends/fellow dnb enthusiasts whilst enjoying some great music

It's not the fucking theatre. Who cares if the DJ is a corpse. Much rather that than have a dick like this turn up

Clod.com

Cl0derator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I don't go out to stare at a DJ doing the YMCA. I go out to have a good time with friends/fellow dnb enthusiasts whilst enjoying some great music

It's not the fucking theatre. Who cares if the DJ is a corpse. Much rather that than have a dick like this turn up

yeah well that idiot is somehow very rich and successful so that says a lot about electronic music. at the same time is he a talented producer/dj? overall i huess so

Clod.com

Cl0derator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Couldn't agree more.
Last night the dj didn't even play any tracks but fuck me did he pull off some moves, gun fingers, jesus poses, he did it all!
Best night ever!
You sound like you'd rather listen to mixes in your bedroom at your parents house than go to clubs. You've never been to a Goldie session at blue note breh I think you'd get it more if you went to some proper nights

Weavile

You sound like you'd rather listen to mixes in your bedroom at your parents house than go to clubs. You've never been to a Goldie session at blue note breh I think you'd get it more if you went to some proper nights
You sound like you don't know what sarcasm means.

Clod.com

Cl0derator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You sound like you don't know what sarcasm means.
Let me ask you something bruv. Would you rather see a talented dj enjoying the craft or what some are saying prefer a pre mixed cd with a twT fucking around on his iPhone as long as the tunes are "fucking sick"?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
have you?

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
There's been a lot said about track selection being some kind of art but that's mostly bedroom nerd "dj" fodder. Get out of your parents bedroom and go to a club you expect a bit of showmanship. Do people actually prefer Marcus intalex corpse like demeanor behind a MacBook playing "good dnb" to a coked up Andy c going wild playing absolute shit? Sometimes the music is second I mean isn't that what the modern edm movement is all about ?
I feel like you're either a massive dirty troll or you have the modern EDM mentality which is basically shit anyway!

If you care more about what the DJ does rather than what he plays you might as well go for a night out at your local pub mate.

dambusters

Melbourne
VIP Junglist
The two aren't mutually exclusive
You can play good tunes AND get into it
I do agree a lot of DJs could have a bit more fun with it, it doesn't make up for shit selection but it undeniably rubs off on the crowd and creates a vibe

I also think you're just trolling though so fuck you OP

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
I say mampi you say swift! Perfect example
Shit example because mampi knows all about selection. Granted he might not play the style of D&B I like these days but I know what makes Mampi a good DJ is his ability to mix and choose the right tunes.

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
I'd also like to add all the enthusiasm and movement and hype is the mc's. Swift's just having a mini shack out behind the decks.

Argument fell over with this one claudbutler

dat_skunk

If you're really throwing away good money to see some coked up idiot playing shitty tunes, maybe you're the one who needs to get out more??

Clod.com

Cl0derator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
If you're really throwing away good money to see some coked up idiot playing shitty tunes, maybe you're the one who needs to get out more??
Coked up idiot is what dnb is all about not thAt neuro faggotry made by nerds.