DJ Endurance Jungle Mix 2018

DankerThanDanson

Retired pitcher
VIP Junglist

Omni Trio - Mystic Stepper
Dead Man's Chest - Avalon Dub
Aquarius & Tayla - Bringing Me Down
Dead Man's Chest & Sknjob - Exhale
Omni Trio - Renegade Snares (Foul Play remix)
Marvellous Caine - Hitman
DJ Harmony - Hear Me Now
Dead Dred - Dred Bass
DJ Die - Something Special
Hoax - Growl
Matrix - Tearaway
Future Cut - Whiplash
Jonny L - Tychonic Cycle
Equinox - Let's Go Back
Intense - Dusk Til Dawn
Doc Scott - Unofficial Ghost
Blocks & Escher - Something Borrowed, Something Blue

great mix, really enjoyed it. quality selections

I think dead man's chest is/was eveson? not heard any of that stuff before. loved the oldskool picks, Tychonic Cycle is prob my fav jonny L tune. I also bought that Hoax track off beatport the other day weirdly enough!

only noticed one slightly loose mix in there but tbf if you only started mixing vinyl last year that's damn impressive!

great mix, really enjoyed it. quality selections

I think dead man's chest is/was eveson? not heard any of that stuff before. loved the oldskool picks, Tychonic Cycle is prob my fav jonny L tune. I also bought that Hoax track off beatport the other day weirdly enough!

only noticed one slightly loose mix in there but tbf if you only started mixing vinyl last year that's damn impressive!

Word, ty for listening Marge. That is funny you bought that Hoax track. Blast from the past..

DMC is eveson. I've got a couple more of his tunes, been working in a follow up mix to that one. As for where they start to drift, I noticed two spots. The Die & Hoax mix. I do recover fairly quickly. And I can't quite tell on the Marvellous Caine & Foul Play mix. Sometimes they sound just off slightly to me, but, there's so many drums, other times I can't tell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom