Dj-Dusty Proper Tingz

not bad mate, although id say the sub bass is too high i the mix and it could do with some more mid range bass under that lead. but in general id say its pretty good, well structured. maybe vary up the lead a bit, put some modulation on it or something to change it up a little so its not exactly the same sound all the way through. but keep up the good work.

not bad mate, although id say the sub bass is too high i the mix and it could do with some more mid range bass under that lead. but in general id say its pretty good, well structured. maybe vary up the lead a bit, put some modulation on it or something to change it up a little so its not exactly the same sound all the way through. but keep up the good work.

cheers mate, yeh the sub is way too high in the mix, i will be turning it down now lol.
anyone else?

cheers bruv, yeh the sub has been sorted out now, along with a few other things, its going to get mastered and pressed to dub soon :)

also if u fancy playing at the night i play at then send me a reasonably chilled set preferably no jump up n il c what i can do! :)

yo man - some nice work here! cant really fault it as a track - personally i didnt like 1 of the sounds in there (just a personal thing but it still sits nice in the track overall) but i doubt u care! lol anywayz - keep em comin
Daz

also if u fancy playing at the night i play at then send me a reasonably chilled set preferably no jump up n il c what i can do! :)
yeh if its genetics then ive already tryed lol, liquid edge doesnt want jump up being played at his nights at all as its all chilled dnb, but i am gettig into the more chilled dnb scene anyways so yeh ill wack a mix 2gether and give it to ya.
i might not be around for the shogun night, but i could well be, ill let you know anyways geez speak soon matey

-(Dusty)-

yo man - some nice work here! cant really fault it as a track - personally i didnt like 1 of the sounds in there (just a personal thing but it still sits nice in the track overall) but i doubt u care! lol anywayz - keep em comin
Daz
cheers mate, and thank to all those who left feedback, really working hard on my tunes at the mo, i have actually changed the track a little now so on the second drop its a little bit more variated.
its on my myspace...
www.myspace.com/deejaydusty

check it out

Love this tune man, got a wicked feel to it, not really a fan of jump up but this is wicked. Nice one!

yeh if its genetics then ive already tryed lol, liquid edge doesnt want jump up being played at his nights at all as its all chilled dnb, but i am gettig into the more chilled dnb scene anyways so yeh ill wack a mix 2gether and give it to ya.
i might not be around for the shogun night, but i could well be, ill let you know anyways geez speak soon matey

-(Dusty)-

Wicked yeah, when u have got a chilled set sorted give it to me. yeah if u can make it let me know, would be wicked to see u!! laters mate

Back
Top Bottom