Dj-Dusty // Proper Tingz // (Feedback needed)

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
Oi oi guys, started this yesterday, its not finished in the slightest but thought id wack up the idea as i would like to see what you lot though of it and get some ideas of what you would do to make it sound better.

Bare in mind that the intro was just thrown together quite fast so i could get a backbone to work around.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/649207703ebb6c0b/

Let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
Not really my kinda style of dnb, but fuckin lovin the vocal samples! Where are they from (if you dont mind me askin)..?

fair enough geez, to be honest i have no idea where i got em from, they were just on my laptop from years of sample collecting

The drums sound punchy, could slap a break or some shuffles or something in there.
The bassline is quite simple but it could work with some extra something (fx?) in behind it. Break it up a bit to stop it getting too repetitive.

cheers for the feeback, yeh its only on the basic stage at the mo, it was just an idea but thought i would try get some other ideas together before i worked on it any further

I'd listen but this zshare isn't loading up, and when it does load up, it usually gives my browser all kinds of hell... almost crashed my comp last time I checked someones track out on zshare.

Sorry man, I wanted to listen and give feedback.

gotta be a better way... youtube perhaps?

bitchin, it's workin now

Prod is brilliant so far! Snappy, rich and bustling with texture.

Bass is interesting... patchwise, very creative.... sounds like there's some Vowel Filter Modulation involved.

1:30 :jam:

Not to state the bloody obvious, but at 2:11 - I think it's definitely time to introduce a new element! lead/pad/something

Track is jammin, needs more substance past 2:11 though.

Prod is yummy:D

so... drums need more work, sounding good so far, but too basic imo.

and you need to turn the bass up. sounding ok, but not faaat enough for a jump up tune.

apart from that, i like the intro and think it could go off when finished!

Back
Top Bottom