Dj-Dusty ... Party People (clip)

The opening synth sounded a bit cheesy. The drop....bass is nice, Interesting. Not feeling that synth over the top. Oh, finished. Short clip.
Personally hate the synth and think the bass could be worked on a little more for a pretty cool sound. Potential.

Listening now....
The synth could be worked on, and perhaps some more bass would make it sound beefier :)

Yeh i may change the synth, lots of people say it aint all that, but yeh cheers for listening, i only just started it so its just a rough idea, i wanted to put a rough idea out there and get some feedback before i get on it properly

I think it sounds wikid....I'm use to a wobble so this came as a surprise...a nice surprise at that......nicely done ;)

The tune felt a little lightweight, like the mix needed some serious beefing up if you know what I mean.

I'm also not very keen on the synth. It sounded very flat and didnt enhance the melody. sorry.

cheers geez, yeh i know what ya mean, but how can i beef up those sounds? i know what im after but just dont know how to make it happen

drums sounding sweet bro, intro is a tad cheesy and im not sure about the hook after the bassline but the bass sound is sweet as a fucking nut bro.. really feeling it

keep it up (y)

..how can i beef up those sounds? i know what im after but just dont know how to make it happen

I guess it depends on your software and you ability to make it do what you want.

I guess mastering it well will make a significant difference.
Again depends on software.

cheers for comments guys, helped me alot, i use reason and now a tad of fruity loops (for the VST's)

ah right, in that case get some MClass Mastering on the go ('bass and drum' patch is a decent starting point) and hook up some EQ's and compressors to each of your devices and turn it up and tweak away!

I like it man, the drop is sick, really like the bass... maybe if you de-tuned the synth a little u could be onto a winner.

cheers for the comments guys, some really good feedback, gonna work on it 2moro (hopefully finish it) but ill post up the finished version and try and encorporate some of your feedback

Back
Top Bottom