Dj-Dusty New track up on myspace

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
hey guys, i tryed to upload a sample of my new track ive been working on in another thread but the link was broken so ive uploaded it onto myspace, its only a sample of the track and is no where near finished, im gonna have a female vocalist on the intro aswell, shes in my top friends on myspace her name is kagey, check her out and tell me what you think of my track.

cheers guys

www.myspace.com/deejaydusty

the intro is all good some good ideas there, went a bit downhill wen u introduced that bass noise tho, not too sure bout that, an the drums (apart from the snare) were pretty much non existent at the drop, i am listenin on a laptop tho, i just couldnt here much punch. imo it should drop liquid personally im not a fan of jump up, unless it has a purpose i.e a ridiculous noise, or a funny riff/sample but there was a good start here untill the chedder ;) good attempt mate safe

the intro is all good some good ideas there, went a bit downhill wen u introduced that bass noise tho, not too sure bout that, an the drums (apart from the snare) were pretty much non existent at the drop, i am listenin on a laptop tho, i just couldnt here much punch. imo it should drop liquid personally im not a fan of jump up, unless it has a purpose i.e a ridiculous noise, or a funny riff/sample but there was a good start here untill the chedder ;) good attempt mate safe

lol yeh i know what ya mean, im gonna change that bass noise, everyone who has listened to it said that needs to be changed.
cheers for the feedback anyway

hello...

get them intro beats rolling from the off man, use the half tempo beats for a break down or just before the drop, nice riff, mix needs a little work as the levels seem up and down, i can defenetly see some budding producers on this site, keep working on this, dont be knocked down from any comments from me or anyone else, you have a nice rythem here man. KEEP THIS GOING, AND FINISH IT!!!

oeace.

hello...

get them intro beats rolling from the off man, use the half tempo beats for a break down or just before the drop, nice riff, mix needs a little work as the levels seem up and down, i can defenetly see some budding producers on this site, keep working on this, dont be knocked down from any comments from me or anyone else, you have a nice rythem here man. KEEP THIS GOING, AND FINISH IT!!!

oeace.
lol cheers for the comments mate, dunno what you mean bout the intro? do you think it should be a DnB beat from the start? coz ive got a female vocalist who wants in on this track and i thought the hip hop intro would be pretty sick for a tune like this, sorta nice mello intro, then a heavy drop.
as for levels, ive worked on it alot recently and the levels and overall sound of the main bass synth are alot better now, the version on myspace sounds fucking savage lol

deffo drop that bass mate. Got some potential tho. Just have to be ruthlessly honest with yourself and decide...would you dance to it if it came on at a night? Nice heavy fat bass drop with a teasing silence and some nasty reverb on some clinking noises before the heavy roller drops back in.

deffo drop that bass mate. Got some potential tho. Just have to be ruthlessly honest with yourself and decide...would you dance to it if it came on at a night? Nice heavy fat bass drop with a teasing silence and some nasty reverb on some clinking noises before the heavy roller drops back in.

its very hard to try nd listen to your track as if its not yours though, i must of heard that bass sound over 1000 times so really need a few peeps opinions on it to try getting it sounding right

its very hard to try nd listen to your track as if its not yours though, i must of heard that bass sound over 1000 times so really need a few peeps opinions on it to try getting it sounding right
I get what your saying. Maybe come away from the tune and sit and process some basslines. Make several different styles and try matching each different style to the track.
Good luck mate

Back
Top Bottom