Dj-Dusty new track (Hidden Pipebomb)

beats on the intro sound sick.
drops pretty cool some nice sounds in there im not to keen on the kinda yeah bass mainly because i used to make it all the time!lol
cant tell about the sub as im on laptop speakers ill have a listen
later for that.
overall sounds pretty good man would like to here the full version.

sweet cheers mate, yeh i sent it to a label and they said the same about the yeh bass, its been rinsed in loads of tunes lol but yeh cheers for the feedback mate let me know once you heard it on some monitors

Yeeeeeehhh mate, i'll be honest, i cant stand yoy!! but loving the sounds in their, sounds well produced too which is the most imporant thing with jump up, (Finding the 3 4 example, 5 notes and a shed load of good drums)
I like that alot m8! keep it coming

p.s. id say giving a few more deci's of sub, liking the intro also! very well done, its the kinda intro that makes you turn your head and listen!!

cheers for that mate, just got this track signed to x rated audio aswell :) big ups for the comments

p.s. id say giving a few more deci's of sub, liking the intro also! very well done, its the kinda intro that makes you turn your head and listen!!

yeh all the tweakings have been done to it, sub has been turned up and shizz and mixed down a little better... OFF TO MASTERING IT GOES!!! lol

Big intro! You got a nice sounding snare there. Drop is a tiny bit weak, as above I think more and deeper bass is required. Got me moving though so big ups.

Big intro! You got a nice sounding snare there. Drop is a tiny bit weak, as above I think more and deeper bass is required. Got me moving though so big ups.

cheers mate, yeh thta isnt the final version, its just been signed to dub zero's x rated records and was touched up before being sent for mastering so i will up the release date soon.

Cheers for your comments

The Perc sounds very crispy... whoa... it dropped.. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE this techy sound!

I'd enjoy scratching to the (SD on the 3) drum section in the beginning!

I didn't hear a "vocal".
neat track

Back
Top Bottom