Dj-Dusty // New Jump Up Mix // 2009

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
Oi oi guys, heres a little mix i put together because i was board and because i recently brought a new mixer and havent had a chance to test drive it yet so sorry if some of the mixes are a little out, i wanted to play with the new fx on the mixer lol

Hope you enjoy!!!

Tracklist

1).Eddie K - Planet Terror
2).Hazard - Killers Dont Die
3).Lemon D - Dead By Dawn
4).DP & Promenade - Old Days
5).Taxman - Evasion (Original Mix)
6).Break - Isis
7).Dirtyphonics - Vandals
8).Subfocus - Swampthing
9).Cabbie - Blast Off (Nicol & Majistrate Remix)
10).Original Sin - 8 Figure Bass
11).SubZero - Spin Doc
12).Wickaman & RV - Anything You Say
13).Cabbie - Test Flight
14).Tyke & Recipe - Princess
15).Nicol & Majistrate - Pussy Killa
16).Recluse - Rat Hunt
17).Taxman - Unreal
18).Soulpride - The Mule
19).Taxman & Original Sin - Seen
20).Shimon - Shadow Knows
21).Xample feat Jakes - Gatekeeper
22).Drumsound & Simon B Line Smith - Can You Feel It
23).Sly - Monkey Fist
24).Clipz - Give It To Me
25).Nero - Act Like You Know

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Dj-DustyNewMix.mp3.html

Wickaman & RV - Anything You Say
Lemon D - Dead By Dawn

Yes boy!! Looks like a wobbly list, enjoyed some of your previous mixes so I'm on it bro (y)

Wicked mate, this is the first mix ive put up in ages, aint been able to mix enough recently due to work taking over my life lol but i hope im still up to previous standards.

Yes dead by dawn is a Banger

Enjoy!!!

Bare leechers these days man, its poo. Listening now man, intro is SICKO! Liking it so far, will listen to the whole thing before feedbacking (y) #

Grab my Enter & Drumfunk mix comp if you'd be so kind :) Its only half hour as it was a comp so no excuses lol!

Bare leechers these days man, its poo. Listening now man, intro is SICKO! Liking it so far, will listen to the whole thing before feedbacking (y) #

Grab my Enter & Drumfunk mix comp if you'd be so kind :) Its only half hour as it was a comp so no excuses lol!

Yeh they just come on here take the free shit and fuck off!!!

lol yeh i will download now mate, ill feedback soon

Liked the selection mate, everythign flowed really well which made for easy listening (y) Not as tight beat matching wise as your last one but nothing that would make me wana turn it off so will rinse this for sure!

Look forward for more chap!

cheers for the comments guys, yeh the mixing isnt as tight as it has been, its coz i got a new mixer and i didnt pay enough attention to the beat matching side of things as i wanted to play with FX and shit lol

now i've had a good old listen mate,

big drop. very big.

now i've had a good old listen mate,

big drop. very big.

ha ha cheers mate, unlike some of my older mixes, this one was not planned so those mixes were pretty much picked on the spot, my fave mix is planet terror and dead by dawn.

Cheers for the comments, next one i think i am gonna have male & female mc's on it so watch out for the next one, should be BIG

Back
Top Bottom