Dj-Dusty Feat Kagey (sneak preview)

ez mate, listnin now and im really feelin the drums in the intro! the lyrics sit well as well and - oh thats grimey! just dropped now! oooohh!! u need 2 work on makin that bass deeper/fuller whatever u want 2 call it, cuz a little bit of work on this and uve got a right wicked grimey track, but its a mint idea - will be checking 4 the final mix!
Daz

ez mate, listnin now and im really feelin the drums in the intro! the lyrics sit well as well and - oh thats grimey! just dropped now! oooohh!! u need 2 work on makin that bass deeper/fuller whatever u want 2 call it, cuz a little bit of work on this and uve got a right wicked grimey track, but its a mint idea - will be checking 4 the final mix!
Daz
cheers mate, yeh the vocalist im working with is fucking wicked, its only the bare basics, i just wanted to get some feedback on the idea of the tune, but yeh that bassline will be alot deeper when its finished, i been working on summit else though at the mo so all my attention has been with that, but check it out its on another thread, its called goverment is the problem, let me know what ya think of that

cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom