Dj-Dusty // Down Right Dirty (New track, needs feedback)

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
add a 1/4 ride into that drum pattern, the "splashyness" comes from these really high pitched rides that jump up producers use.
add a boost in between 200hz and 600hz to that bass to make it more bassier. It has too much high end IMHO.

All in all the final version of this can get to a real real real dancefloor smasher banger bukakker.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
boost the low end and you got a fuckin stomper right there!

not too much end end at all imo. just seems a bit outweighed by the lack of bass in the sub

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
Cheers for the comments guys, yeh i agree it needs more sub, i will add this in, i think it may be getting a vinyl release but we will have to wait and see.

Thanks for takign interest, i will wack the b side up once its finished and see what you guys think of that

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
add a boost in between 200hz and 600hz to that bass to make it more bassier.
QUOTE]

Eh?

Sub aint nowhere near 200hz and 600hz
Zeal - i think he meant the top bass not sub bass. The meat and veg area or definition area.

Dj-Dusty - Not a fan of bit crushers yet mate, they still havent warmed on me. But this sounds about right to me for a track. Good job man.

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
cheers for the comments

@ T leaf, yeh i know alot of people arent into the bitcrusher sound, but then again alot of people are, i just make what i like to make and if people enjoy it then thats a bonus for me, thanks for taking interest.