DJ Down New Year Mix!

Gr1pz

Aka - Align.
VIP Junglist
Let me know what you think. This is my most dynamic mix as to date, I experiment with Bass switches and Teases. I've been DJ'ing for like 5 months now soo don't expect Andy C
For some reason Terminator X's bass sucks ass...Iono why.
chances are this will be my demo.

SOUNDCLOUD
http://www.dnbshare.com/download/DJDownNewYearsMix.mp3.html

Track List:

Logistics - Murderation
D. Minds - Thief
TopCat - Ruffest Gun Ark (C&S Rmx)
Level 2 - Going Back (Acuna Rmx)
Spectrasoul - Buried
Break - The Clamp
Trei Ft. State Of Mind - Thunder Biscuit
>>Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes
Original Sin - Dont Be Silly
Hazard - Busted
Original Sin - Pimp Dont Limp
>>Heist - 40 hz
Noisia - Deception
>>Crystal Clear & Cabbie - Superfunk
Fate - Its Comming
//Fresh - Heavyweight
Sensai - Spawn
Interface - Get Lo
Johnny Cage - Terminator X
Original sin - R Bass
Zen - Full effect (Crystal Clear Rmx)
Chase & Status - Street life
Sigma - Paint it black
>> Q Project - Ask Not VIP​

Last edited:
Listening to it right now. Is it just me or is there something up with the sound quality on Murderation? It gets fixed as soon as Thief drops so I don't know what the deal was. Liking it so far though man. :2thumbs:

Let me know what you think. This is my most dynamic mix as to date, I experiment with Bass switches and Teases. I've been DJ'ing for like 5 months now soo don't expect Andy C
For some reason Terminator X's bass sucks ass...Iono why.
chances are this will be my demo.

SOUNDCLOUD

Track List:

Logistics - Murderation
D. Minds - Thief
Level 2 - Going Back (Acuna Rmx)
Spectrasoul - Buried
Break - The Clamp
Trei Ft. State Of Mind - Thunder Biscuit
>>Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes
Original Sin - Dont Be Silly
Hazard - Busted
Original Sin - Pimp Dont Limp
>>Heist - 40 hz
Noisia - Deception
>>Crystal Clear & Cabbie - Superfunk
Fate - Its Comming
//Fresh - Heavyweight
Sensai - Spawn
Interface - Get Lo
Johnny Cage - Terminator X
Original sin - R Bass
Zen - Full effect (Crystal Clear Rmx)
Sigma - Paint it black
>> Q Project - Ask Not VIP​

Never Heard this before. It's a pretty cool tune. Alright tease too with Sleep In Ya Eyes. Not fucking bad for 5 months man. That kinda pisses me off. You have alot of time to practice don't you?

yeah im unemployed at the moment so i got nothing but time haha. not sure whats up with the quality. i got shitty needles that could be part of it i suppose.

Yeah, there's definatly some sound quality issue going on. Nothing serious. I'm not saying the quality is shit but there is a hum/buzzing at times. What kind of needles are they? What kind of mixer are you using? What are you using to record?

Wrapping the mix up right now. The only mix I had a problem with was It's Coming & Heavyweight. You dropped into Heavyweight's drums & it was really sudden. More than likely a decision made based on your tease prior with Deception & Superfunk, No?

Ez man,

had a little listen this morning, for only 5 months of djing this is really fucking good. Beatmatching is really solid. A couple of slip ups here and there you seemed to sort them out straight away when they went out so its all good. My only one critisism is the mix from Pimp Dont Limp >> Deception seemed to be pretty flat and out the blue. Think it might have worked better if you had cut to deception just after the drums of the intro. Also the levels seemed a bit up and down on a few tunes, but thats not really a biggie, just something to maybe look out for in the future. Other than that, really good work bro, after 5 months of learning I could barely even turn my turntable on let alone churn out a decent mix, so massive respect! look forward to the next one.

My favourite bits were

Logistics - Murderation
D. Minds - Thief

Sigma - Paint it black
>> Q Project - Ask Not VIP

look forward to the next one man :slayer:

Ez man,

had a little listen this morning, for only 5 months of djing this is really fucking good. Beatmatching is really solid. A couple of slip ups here and there you seemed to sort them out straight away when they went out so its all good. My only one critisism is the mix from Pimp Dont Limp >> Deception seemed to be pretty flat and out the blue. Think it might have worked better if you had cut to deception just after the drums of the intro. Also the levels seemed a bit up and down on a few tunes, but thats not really a biggie, just something to maybe look out for in the future. Other than that, really good work bro, after 5 months of learning I could barely even turn my turntable on let alone churn out a decent mix, so massive respect! look forward to the next one.

This! You fucker.............................................................

5 months **Mumble mumble**:mad:

Back
Top Bottom