Dj Dollar

I found this well rare Dollar & Bassman tune from 96 I think that my mate blagged from someone. Bloody Awful

Not at all. Saw him in Bedford a couple of weeks ago, and he wasn't all that. More a case of knowing people.

Saying that, he isn't abysmal though, just predictable tune selection and not very good mixing.

Originally posted by wilshy
More a case of knowing people.

I figured that'd be the case. Its not exactly his talent that gets him bookings is it!!! :D

Obviously he aint as bad as some people Ive heard, but he hast quite got the hang of when to cue tunes in yet! Also, on the latest AC pack from Code, he mixes 'Flava for Raver'!!!!! :police:

Sounds like a right rude little arsehole to me
The kinda guy keeping shabba and bassman alive

Oh no.....not the MIC MAN!!!:lol:

I really haven't heard any mixes by Dollar, but I'll give his mix on the AC pack when I get it

Last edited:
:tut:

Putting words in my mouth, eh, ya cheeky monkey!

brunette.gif

lol a girl we went to code passed her phone to det with a message sayin 'I think your brilliant !' det read it then passed it to presha then presha read it looks at my friend and pointed at himself and she shouted 'nah your shit but dets wicked'

ha ha ha never laughed as much in a rave trust proper comedy

An friend of mine who I went to the last Global Gathering with got invited backstage only to be faced by the sight of Presha sat down combing his hair in a mirror. Says he proper cracked up laughing......

Just for the record I don't think he's a terrible mc. Just a pretty average one. He's done well for himself in a tough scene to break so you gotta give him props for that.......

Originally posted by Caution

Just for the record I don't think he's a terrible mc. Just a pretty average one. He's done well for himself in a tough scene to break so you gotta give him props for that.......

Oh definately mate. Im not overly keen on him, but I wouldnt say hes shit at all. Rather listen to him than a lot of MCs!

Back
Top Bottom