Drum & Bass Dj Devize & Shookz Presents Valley Of Da Flyin Shadows Vol 2 Feat Mc Sypda Teaser!!!

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by 3D MODE RECS, Oct 21, 2011.

1. 3D MODE RECS

3D MODE RECS New Member

Look who's back with another free mix cd for all those that supported Vol 1 thank you the response has been superb.

Anyway here's a taster of even more good music taken from Valley Of Da Flyin Shadows Vol 2....

Dj Devize & Shookz - Valley Of Da Flyin' Shadows Vol 2 Feat Mc Spyda Mix Cd Teaser!! click here

Dj Devize brings Shookz in this series some already know that I've been working closely with him on alot of beats so expect nothin but the best. Also I've added another one of my favourite emcees Mc Spyda to the mix in which you should know him from Tarantula, Battlefield & Mo fire plus many more.

Feel free to download this Valley Of Da Flyin Shadows Vol 2 mix cd when the links are available, so look out for the updates on this post.

Once again I hope you will appreciate the variation of good musik all produced by Dj Devize & Shookz....

Release Date: Friday 21st October online everywhere you want it to be.....

Will be available via mp3 or cd...

Dj Devize Facebook Page <- click here

Shookz Facebook Page <- click here

Mc Spyda Facebook Page <- click here

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  2. WhoSayReload?

WhoSayReload? Well-Known Member

Re: Dj Devize & Shookz Presents Valley Of Da Flyin Shadows Vol 2 Feat Mc Sypda Teaser

Money Man Riddim is big man.

3. WhoSayReload?

WhoSayReload? Well-Known Member

Re: Dj Devize & Shookz Presents Valley Of Da Flyin Shadows Vol 2 Feat Mc Sypda Teaser

Seen from the Hype Kiss tracklisting that Coming In Stealth is coming on Ganja - dunno if that's confirmed or not but if it is big ups to Devize, well done man, big tune.

4. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member