DJ Della // July Mix - Likes of Break, Rockwell, Enei, Hazard, Misanthrop, Jubei...

DJ Della

Della Beats
Thought i'd upload a set with at least 30 mins for you guys to check out as the last one i posted was only a short one... Some of the tunes im loving at the moment, so check it out and let me know what you think!!!

18 Tunes // 35 mins

Tracklist

Deliberate - VC & Jubei [Modulations]
Inception - Optiv & BTK [Hardware]
Set It Off (Icicle RMX) - Friction & K-Tee [Shogun]
Latitude - Misanthrop [Neosignal]
Foodfight - Hazard [Playaz]
Swordfish - Shimah [Playaz]
Cracker - Enei, Eastcolors & Noel [Critical]
Patience VIP - Jubei [Metalheadz]
Alibi (Break RMX) - Spectrasoul [Critical]
Your Time Will Come - Break & Survival [Dispatch]
>>>Sanctum - Audio [Virus]
Snakefist - Serum & Bladrunner [Creative Source]
Full Circle - Rockwell [Shogun]
Control - S.P.Y & Kasra [Critical]
Nausea - Icicle [Shogun]
Pass The Kouchie - Benny Page & Mr. Williamz [Necessary Mayhem]
Link To The Past - Loadstar [Ram]
>>>The Elusive 101 - Hybris [BLKND]

GET ON A HYPE PEOPLE! =]

Last edited:
Re: DJ Della // July Mix - Likes of Break, Rockwell, Enei, Hazard, Misanthrop, Jubei.

bump!! wheres the feeback at guys/girls, your dnb-head thinking critic would be much appreciated on this one!

Re: DJ Della // July Mix - Likes of Break, Rockwell, Enei, Hazard, Misanthrop, Jubei.

Heavy tracklist bruv! You've tempted me.

D/Loading...

really good mix man, im diggin the half hour ones atm, easy listening and gives the DJ chance to show what he can do.. anyway
enjoyed the mix, loads of tunes i havent heard, nice and dark/techy in places, really liked hearing that benny page tune, that broke it up nicely, and a big mix with link to the past - also enjoyed snakefist and rockwell that was pretty cool.. there was a few slips in places, but nothing that ruined the mix

@Danny_Intro, Sweet cheers mate thanks for the words, definitely know my mixing needs tightening up and my EQ'in aint to die for but aslong as you liked what you heard i'll get to the work on the rest

91 views and 2 guys give a response.. big up to you two, but what's the point, it kinda feels like if your not already well known to the dnbforum crew your not worth a response :s long1 son

really rated the mix man, good work. Great transitions and layering, good selection, etc although I thought the more reggae song towards the end of the mix stood out as a bit out of place. Its down to personal preference I guess, it adds a different flavour to the mix that wasnt really present anywhere else though.

top marks, quality mix :)

really rated the mix man, good work. Great transitions and layering, good selection, etc although I thought the more reggae song towards the end of the mix stood out as a bit out of place. Its down to personal preference I guess, it adds a different flavour to the mix that wasnt really present anywhere else though.

top marks, quality mix :)

I know Pass The Kouchie might have been a lil bit out of place in comparison with the rest of the mix but i can't resist adding some ragga vocals over a heavy bassline, like you said - preference. Cheers for the feedback, much appreciated:D

Ok,

Had this mix on in the background so wasn't scrutinising it, however mixes normally grab my attention if something is wrong (like 2 tracks sounding horrendous together, clanging, etc.) and that didn't happen. Except with pass the kouchie (I love that song, got it on vinyl haha) but yeah, didn't really fit the vibe of the mix imo but I guess that is down to preference.

anyway. verdict is I would d/l more of your mixes (y) probably not the most useful review in the world, but thought it would be better than nothing?! cheers man keep it up

Ok,

Had this mix on in the background so wasn't scrutinising it, however mixes normally grab my attention if something is wrong (like 2 tracks sounding horrendous together, clanging, etc.) and that didn't happen. Except with pass the kouchie (I love that song, got it on vinyl haha) but yeah, didn't really fit the vibe of the mix imo but I guess that is down to preference.

anyway. verdict is I would d/l more of your mixes (y) probably not the most useful review in the world, but thought it would be better than nothing?! cheers man keep it up

Appreciate your opinions matey and im glad to here what your saying, i should be getting a CDJ within a week or so and will have my first 3 deck mix up soon enough...although i might upload another one shortly prior to that as ive got some new mixes in the pipeline that im gagging to record :D

Back
Top Bottom