DnB DJ Della // Foreign Fairytales [Part 1] // 10.08.11

DJ Della

Della Beats
Recorded on 2 Technic 1210 mk2's and hopefully my last mix on 2 decks as a brand spanking second hand CDJ800 should be at the end of my finger tips soon enough.

Anyway, listen, download and if you think you have some feedback good or bad let me know. Anyone can play an average set in a club and be told by all the drunkerds that it was the best thing they ever heard (to an extent) and so i find you can never really get any just feedback unless its from your usual crew..ultimately making forums like this vital to find out how far your style stretches out to different people in different places.

Nuff blabbering on by me, let the music tell you how it is​

Recorded in 320

TRACKLIST:

Sidereal - Misanthrop [Neosignal]
>>> Renegade Snares (High Contrast RMX) - Omni Trio [Moving Shadow]
Serial Killa - Eddie K & Minus ft. Beezy (D*Minds Edit) - [DSR]
Stonehead - Enei [Critical]
DJ Friendly Unit Shifter - Rockwell [Shogun]
Swordfish - Shimah [Playaz]
Moon Patrol - S.P.Y [Metalheadz]
BLVD - Loadstar [Ram]
Back In The Grind - Octane & DLR [Dispatch]
Behind Time - Alix Perez [Shogun]
>>> Proteus - Hazard [Playaz]
Refraction - Skeptical [Ingredients]
Seven Segments - Ulterior Motive [Subtitles]
Displaced - Noisia [Vision]
Danger Dance - Enei [Critical]
Poon - Sub Zero [Playaz]
Control - S.P.Y & Kasra [Critical]
Slow Down - Break [Symmetry]
Overdose - Wilkinson [Ram]
Timewarp VIP - Sub Focus [Ram]
R Bass - Original Sin [Playaz]
Mainframe - EBK, Octane & DLR ft. Gusto [Renegade Hardware]
Overtime (Spectrasoul RMX) - Friction & K-Tee [Shogun]
Full Circle - Rockwell [Shogun]

Last edited:
Loving the intro broseph!, have you still got those decks for sale? I'm sure it was you. Its dom, matts mate. my mate was interested in them.

Loving the intro broseph!, have you still got those decks for sale? I'm sure it was you. Its dom, matts mate. my mate was interested in them.

ahhh safe Dom, afraid not, ive got a guy coming friday to pick em up. Glad you like, intros a fave mix of mine... gonna start working on [part2] when i get the CDJ =D

oh cool no worries, yeh man i'm struggling to master two decks at the moment! Hoping Matthew will have some knowlage to impart!

Back
Top Bottom