DJ Deck Stands- Anyone used these guys?

Was literally just looking on this site, looking into moving my room about so I can get a decent stand. Let me know how it is when you get it mate!

i got my stand from here
quite happy with it now, but i will continue to slag off this company

took about 2 months longer to arrive than expected
customer service is non existant.
workmanship is a bit shoddy, expect to do a lot of sanding
with regards to primer, i had to give mine 4 coats of the stuff before it stopped soaking into the mdf, and by then i couldn't be fucked to paint it afterwards.
I will do it one day
heres what it looks like after primer
photo145.jpg

photo146q.jpg

which model have you gone for?

i got my stand from here

with regards to primer, i had to give mine 4 coats of the stuff before it stopped soaking into the mdf, and by then i couldn't be fucked to paint it afterwards.
I will do it one day
photo145.jpg

photo146q.jpg

Teddy, fucking swish!! Looks like that took alot of work!

Just a MK1 £75
But added the monitor stands for an extra £15
And asked for 160cm width which was an extra £15

Agreed customer service has been a bit weak...but the guy has phoned me a couple of times already just to confirm the extras and stuff...

i got my stand from here

I will do it one day
photo145.jpg

photo146q.jpg

I think Bad Ace or J Walker had a similar experiance, guy isnt very quick at getting them out to customers.

ok these guys are longing it out already.

Customer service said that even though the payment went through 7 days ago, the sorting out of the order would need to take place first...surely this takes an hour?? or even shorter??

I have patience so I will continue to use it...

I'd rather build one myself, can't be too difficult surely? alot cheaper, and you can make it to your personal preferances. some of them on the site do look swag, if a little over-priced

okay so received an email back today saying that this would be sent in the next 7-14 days...creeping up to a month now,
however they did say all stands are made to order, hence why it has been taking a little while.

I'd rather build one myself, can't be too difficult surely? alot cheaper, and you can make it to your personal preferances. some of them on the site do look swag, if a little over-priced

yea definitely. if I had the time on my hands I'd build one myself, but when its potentially going to be flatpacked ready for me to put together £100 didnt seem a bad price.

Have only ever heard bad things about this site. Basically along the same lines as what TeddyBizzle said. No customer service, take ages to deliver, bits missing, poorly made etc...

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...ew&meta=&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=f&oq=djdeckstands+re

Never hurts to check before ordering, man! Look at all the bad reviews. I hope yours is alright when it does finally tuen up.

I threatened them on fone email facebook and ebay suddenly had a response saying theyll be here thursday, think it might have helped me posting their adress to them telling them i was on my way to kick the door in, if it doesnt arrive thursday thats exactly what im going to do.

*still awaits confirmation of delivery after 21 days*

patience is running dry!

Mate you should of done your research b4 ordering.
Chaps on here have waited for up to 6 months for the item. think the thread was in the waffle section. the contact numbers were posted, might still be valid

Well i got my confirmation of delivery today a month later! Due to arrive tomorrow, seems threatening to kick fuck outta him works!!

thing is, the stands are cool and there isn't many other options to get something similar from anywhere else.

if ur gonna buy from these people then just expect to wait a couple of months too avoid disappointment.

Have been waiting 3 months for these fucking cunts to send me my desk. Fucking raging. Will tell you all tomorrow. If anybody has a phone number for them I would love to have it.

Back
Top Bottom