DJ Deck Stands- Anyone used these guys?

email from them tuesday, after taking matters into my own hands

"Hi Stuart ,

Apologies on the delay in sending out your order . We will be sending this out by the end of the week for you . We will email you 24hrs prior to delivery to confirm .

Hope this helps

kind regards"

somehow I dont think this is over...

Sound long bro, I really wanted a stand from them too..........

coming up to a month since I paid, so here's to hoping it arrives with everything I ordered.

general perception from everyone that has bought from here is poor customer service and be prepared to wait. Will post pics when its here etc.

my mate had loadsa trouble with them, same sorta thing really very poor comms and still hadn't arrived after 8-10 weeks.....took a lot of hassling but he managed to get a refund in the end. Don't give up man!

@ djianb . did your stand turn up in the end...

@ stusmith has your stand turned up yet also

Nope.
I was promised yesterday it would be shipped this morning.
No email yet.

Don't hold your breath mate i've been waiting over 2 months. Lucky I don't need the money for something else.

Blatantly some bloke with a saw and a shed who set up a website and got overwhelmed by orders.

Wow those prices are pretty manic for unfinished MDF...

Blatantly some bloke with a saw and a shed who set up a website and got overwhelmed by orders.

Wow those prices are pretty manic for unfinished MDF...

WHEN or IF this does arrive i'll happily sand and primer the lot.

But 100 nicker for a stand with monitor brackets is arguably the best price on the net.

My mate just bought a Desk from some fella off Ebay from cornwall. Quality finish, delivery took 10 days from payment but he paid more than £200.

Price matters to me, if the service aint good you gotta just go and make a heck of a noise about customer satisfaction and boom the ball will start rolling.

Fair enough, I suppose if your not in a rush its not the biggest problem ever. Prices aren't bad when compared to other places, I can't believe how much some people are willing to pay for stuff!

But 100 nicker for a stand with monitor brackets is arguably the best price on the net.

My mate just bought a Desk from some fella off Ebay from cornwall. Quality finish, delivery took 10 days from payment but he paid more than £200.

Price matters to me, if the service aint good you gotta just go and make a heck of a noise about customer satisfaction and boom the ball will start rolling.

Wonder if you will be still saying the same thing in another month when you still are standless!

good news mine arrived on friday...i ordered it on 1st june.. so 1 and a bit months in total.. i just kept live chatting and emailing everyday quoting the promises they made..just make sure you keep all correspondence including live chat...hope yours turns up soon

i haven't read the topic and i imagine someone has already said this but DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, i ordered a deck stand from them and i didn't hear shit for months, the only way of contacting them was thru some strange IM client on their website, that was only open 2 hrs a day 4 days a week, through much legal posturing and threatening them with court action and getting the financial ombudsman involved i finally got my money back but seriously, FUCK these guys.

good news mine arrived on friday...i ordered it on 1st june.. so 1 and a bit months in total.. i just kept live chatting and emailing everyday quoting the promises they made..just make sure you keep all correspondence including live chat...hope yours turns up soon

nice one fella. UPS confirmed it will be delivered today between 8-6. Threatened a few people along the way, but hey ho thats life.

i haven't read the topic and i imagine someone has already said this but DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, i ordered a deck stand from them and i didn't hear shit for months, the only way of contacting them was thru some strange IM client on their website, that was only open 2 hrs a day 4 days a week, through much legal posturing and threatening them with court action and getting the financial ombudsman involved i finally got my money back but seriously, FUCK these guys.

I tried to get a refund, but they were intent on delivering me what I paid for.
Just proves these guys are a real test of patience.

Been dealing with these guys for well over two years now.

Take a look at this:

http://www.companycheck.co.uk/company/06319975

They went insolvent years ago. I'm told probably for not keeping up with paperwork and complaints which sounds about right. So you're lucky anything arrived at all. I'm in the process of taking them to small claims court now.

Having massive problems with them right now, ordered something nearly two months ago and still nothing- they've offered to extend the size of my table for free, still no stand though, right fucking pisstake.

NEVER NEVER NEVER Use them. They are a cowboy company and many people do not receive their goods, certainly they do not get them in time. I waited 5 weeks and eventually gave up and cancelled the order. They informed me that my refund would be made within the 30 days as set out by the office of fair trading, fair enough. The 30 days are up this Thursday. I have been back in contact with them to remind them that it NEEDS to be done by this Thursday (3rd November 2011) they said the refund would be made today at close of business, well guess what, still no refund!

Time to get Trading Standards involved soon. I just keep being fobbed off time and time again!

I ordered a vinyl unit from the guys in cornwall, arrived in 3 days.. Really good quality..
Ordered a big stand from deckstands http://www.djdeckstands.com/dj-deck-stand-pro-club-3-p-416.html , and it took 3/4 months.. Quality was pretty shit in the end (All rough edges, etc) Had to buy extra wood and ply to support it all from the back, as it was well flimsy.. Solid as a rock now, but i'd stay well clear of these clowns.. I had to contact nochex who they use for payment as i was getting the run-around for 3 months, then i had the stand about 2 weeks later

Back
Top Bottom