DJ Danny Intro - 'Time to Elevate' - Don't Panic Promo Mix - October 13th 2012

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
dontpanic.jpg

Already into October and the months are just flying by !!
With my last gig this year with 'Don't Panic' I thought Id throw together a little mix to celebrate.. taken me a little longer that I hoped to release it, but here is.. Tried going down a techy steppy route as really been enjoying the sounds recently, big shouts to d'Brief , Fortune and Rudi T on this one..

Saturday 13th October 2012 - DON'T PANIC, WIGAN
Event page :- http://www.facebook.com/events/357623384321746/

LINK TO THE MIX :-
http://soundcloud.com/djdannyintro/dj-danny-intro-time-to-elevate

[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/DJDannyIntro/dj-danny-intro-time-to-elevate-dont-panic-promo-october-13th-2012/[/MIXCLOUD]

*Track Title - Artist - RECORD LABEL

01. Callsign - 'dBrief - DUB

02. >> Jupiter - Friction & K-Tee - SHOGUN

03. >> True Romance - D Bridge & Mr. Vegas - METALHEADZ

04. Cemetery - Foreign Concept & Bringa - SHOGUN

05. Spartan Law - Bladerunner - DREAD

06. User Friendly - Decimal Bass - SMOKIN RIDDEMS

07. Elevate this Sound - Calyx & Teebee - RAM

08. Trapped - Level 2 - V

09. Run it like the Presient - Dub Phixiz feat. T-Man - SAMURAI MUSIC

10. >> Cold World - Logistics - HOSPITAL

11. Follow Me - Critical Impact - FORMATION

12. One Scratch - Wickaman, Hoodlum & Mavrik - PROGRAM

13. Tripwire - Rockwell - SHOGUN

14. Odyssey - Maztek - RENEGADE HARDWARE

15. Rollpipe - Amoss - DISPATCH

16. Concussion - Noisia - VISION

17. Bounce - Macky Gee - G13

*All rights to the tracks are those of the producers / record labels named above*​

Last edited:
Big mix Danny, you obvious put a lot of thought into your tune selection and it was all beatmatched tightly!

I particularly enjoyed:

elevate this sound
trapped

&

One scratch
Tripwire
Odyssey

I hope the night went well man.

Big mix Danny, you obvious put a lot of thought into your tune selection and it was all beatmatched tightly!

I particularly enjoyed:

elevate this sound
trapped

&

One scratch
Tripwire
Odyssey

I hope the night went well man.

Always a cracking night over in Wigan, they've got one of the best venues and soundsystems in the North-West and everyones up for a laugh, and no MC's which is interesting.. glad you liked the mix, was kinda tight cause i had to do it about 8 times due to recording kept skipping.. whens the next one from Turt coming ? :D few a far between with you I NEED MORE !

On this Danny :)

Cheers mate ! just seen your one for Kerb, looks deadly !

This, felt they fit each other really really well, lots of rollers in this mix properly enjoyed it!

First time i did that mix i was bouncing

I am sooooo all over this mate. Big up.

yes you know the score, look forward to hear what you think

I've been meaning to do a mix for ages since I've been on traktor and 1210s but I've wanted to get my beatmatching as tight as it was on CDJs and its taken a while! Got half a tracklist written but it needs constant updating with the amount of good tunes coming out atm but I should hopefully have one recorded at some point before christmas

Yet another killer mix from you Danny! Loved the long opening with teases, spot on mixing all the way through. User Friendly >> Elevate This Sound is fucking murder, loving the idea behind this one for sure, also I loved what you did with Run It Like The President, big! Only mix I wasn't completely keen on was One Scratch >> Tripwire, but when those two dropped together...nuts! Btw you missed out Spartan Law from the tracklist ;) Anyways big up, looking forward to your next one man!

This was huge! As a few others have said already elevate this sound >>> trapped was the best part I reckon, they fitted together so well!

I've been meaning to do a mix for ages since I've been on traktor and 1210s but I've wanted to get my beatmatching as tight as it was on CDJs and its taken a while! Got half a tracklist written but it needs constant updating with the amount of good tunes coming out atm but I should hopefully have one recorded at some point before christmas

Its difficult on vinyl man, iv had a break for about 4 months now from vinyl, tried to go back on recently and iv lost it ! so plenty of practise for me over the winter.. be very interested to hear something new from you dude, so be sure to send it my way !! and tar for checking man

Yet another killer mix from you Danny! Loved the long opening with teases, spot on mixing all the way through. User Friendly >> Elevate This Sound is fucking murder, loving the idea behind this one for sure, also I loved what you did with Run It Like The President, big! Only mix I wasn't completely keen on was One Scratch >> Tripwire, but when those two dropped together...nuts! Btw you missed out Spartan Law from the tracklist ;) Anyways big up, looking forward to your next one man!

I dont think the intro came out as good as it could have, just some of the EQ's needed to be better , but chuffed you enjoyed it , took a while to get True Romance in time cause iv not used vinyl for a few months..
Really happy with the User Friendly mix just cause i pretty much used the whole track and it kept intime all the way through so well happy..
The little tease with Cold World is hopefully what you picked up on, iv not done a tease like for ages, but seemed appropriate
Tar for clocking about Sparton Law.. im a real spaz some times , preciate you checking man, hopefully listen to yours this week ;)

This was huge! As a few others have said already elevate this sound >>> trapped was the best part I reckon, they fitted together so well!

Means alot coming from you, so thank you ! :D
i love that mix too man, its the way the girls vocal comes in, was solid to get it just right... my next mix is abit more steppy, noticed people like the steppy mixes on here, cheers for listening man!

I'm a fan man. This mix is so tight. Love the tracklisting. It's going straight on my iPod! :2thumbs:

Big ups and cheers!

Wow ! massive thank you for that, cheers for downloading :)

not sure if I have checked one of your mixes before...thought id give it a whirl.

good opening mix...liked the teases and thought the change in bassline from Jupiter to True Romance worked well.

User Friendly >> Elevate This Sound - as echoing previous comments was pretty good..

President >>Cold World splitmix was fire, didnt expect it to sit as well as it did, your EQing work is pretty good. :2thumbs:

Hope the night went well. Sure you would have smashed it :D

not sure if I have checked one of your mixes before...thought id give it a whirl.

good opening mix...liked the teases and thought the change in bassline from Jupiter to True Romance worked well.

User Friendly >> Elevate This Sound - as echoing previous comments was pretty good..

President >>Cold World splitmix was fire, didnt expect it to sit as well as it did, your EQing work is pretty good. :2thumbs:

Hope the night went well. Sure you would have smashed it :D

Had a great night thank you, the headz up Wigan really know how to rave, big thank you for checking the mix and great comments !
really happy the Cold World stood out that bit really got me head bangin the mixer haha

Wow...errr...Wigan?! Bet it was cool though.

Loved the mix as per the regs. Nuff smothness although slightly less fireworks than usual. Again Friendly >> Elevate This Sound was big. One or two others as well but I don't know their names. Mate if anyone should stump up £30 for a decent soundcloud account it should be you. Mixes are too short imo.

Anyway what's the name of the tune at 22.09? Baaaaaad tune..

Downloaded and listening now. Looks good :)

Cheers ! Let me know what you thought man ;)

Wow...errr...Wigan?! Bet it was cool though.

Loved the mix as per the regs. Nuff smothness although slightly less fireworks than usual. Again Friendly >> Elevate This Sound was big. One or two others as well but I don't know their names. Mate if anyone should stump up £30 for a decent soundcloud account it should be you. Mixes are too short imo.

Anyway what's the name of the tune at 22.09? Baaaaaad tune..

Haha yeah Wigans bangin mate, beats any club in Manchester thats for sure !! Apart from Warehouse Project, went there over the weekend, and its mad !
You want more fire mixes ? Il certainly try on the new one man, for this i tried to go for something you can drive along to, as instread of heavy mixes really..
I might invest in a SoundCloud account in the new year, wanting to get my mixer fixed then il be back on track ;)
thank you for listening as always, and very happy for the feedback - the track your after will be 12. One Scratch - Wickaman, Hoodlum & Mavrik - PROGRAM
Those guys have got some great bass at the minute

Back
Top Bottom