DJ Danny Intro - Promo Mix for 2012 (NYE - JustSkank / NYD @ Sankeys) - DnB / Dubstep

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
Well we are fastly approaching 2012 and to celebrate DJ Danny Intro has complied this mix!

Danny explain's the mix saying :-
"I wanted to get out one last mix before the end of year as a little promotion for the gigs iv got coming up, i really did struggle getting the mix down so apologise for any slips you might hear! Its really just a mix of the tracks iv been feeling over the past month with a little Dubstep thrown in with some other bits I enjoy playing. Any feedback is very welcome!"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Over Christmas and New Year Danny will be playing 3 different events including :-

23rd December (Friday before Chrsitmas) @ Moho Live with RippeR vs. Just Skank
EVENT PAGE :- http://www.facebook.com/events/110356849082033 /
31st December (New Years Eve) @ AlterEgo with Just Skank
EVENT PAGE :- http://www.facebook.com/events/274267272616455 /

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

STREAM / DOWNLOAD LINK :- http://soundcloud.com/ripperpromotions/dj-danny-intro-the-promo-mix-2012

*Track Title - Artitst - ( Record Label )

01. Cold Killa - Shimon & Sparfunk feat. Kimani - ( RAM RECORDS )

02. Please Exit - Hybris - ( METALHEADZ )

03. Warehouse Project - Skitty - ( 36 HERTZ )

04. Send Dem - Serial Killaz - ( TITAN )

05. Movin Fast - Enei - ( CRITICAL )

06. Special Dedication (Sigma Remix)- DJ Nut Nut - ( STREETLIFE )

07. >> Bad Boy Tune - Vital Elements - ( BASEMENT )

08. Kingpin - Optiv & BTK - ( VIRUS )

09. Brainstorm - Hamilton - ( RAM RECORDS )

10. Messiah (Noisia Remix) - Konflict - ( RENEGADE HARDWARE )

11. Straight to Bad - Maztek & Grotesque - ( ICARUS AUDIO )

12. Enemy of the State - Gridlock - ( COMMERCIAL SUICIDE )

13. Exclusion Zone - Anile - ( INNTERACTIVE )

14. Phophecy - Harvest - ( COLD BLOODED )

15. Double Dutch - Nymfo - ( COMMERCIAL SUICIDE )

16. Go (S.P.Y. Remix) - Delliah - ( ATLANTIC )

17. Just Me (Commix Remix) - The Avalanches - ( FREE DOWNLOAD )

18. True Romance - D Bridge - ( METALHEADZ )

19. Ready or not (DJ Hype Remix) - Fugees - ( WHITE LABEL )

20. >> Below Freezing - Subzero - ( IMAGE )

21. The Panties (Zero Tolerance Remix) - Mos Def - ( WHITE LABEL )

22. The Place to Be - Cheshire - ( FREE DOWNLOAD )

23. Trouble in the West - Koan Sound - ( INSPECTED RECORDS )

24. Flying Spades - WhatsHisFace - ( DUB )

25. Maybes (James Blake Remix) - Mount Kimbie - ( Hot Flush )

26. Subconscious - Seven ( DUBPLATE VOL. 1 )

27. Xylophobia - Icicle - ( SHOGUN AUDIO )

28. Rank - Benny Page - ( DUBPLATE VOL. 1 )

29. Crush On Carte Blanche - Dash Total'D - ( FREE DOWNLOAD )

30. You're Free - Yomanda - ( FLIP )

31. No Good - The Prodigy - ( XL )

32. I Luv U - Dizzee Rascal - ( XL)

33. Let me be your Fantasy - Baby D - ( WHITE LABEL )

*All rights to the tracks are those of the producers / record labels named above*

Last edited:
Re: DJ Danny Intro - Promo Mix for 2012 (NYE - JustSkank / NYD @ Sankeys) - DnB / Dub

Tracklist looks immense Danny! On it mate...

Re: DJ Danny Intro - Promo Mix for 2012 (NYE - JustSkank / NYD @ Sankeys) - DnB / Dub

wish id got it tighter listening back to it now :( let me know what you think anyway man, be much appreciated

Absolutely wicked set Danny- powerful selection! The overall mix is really tight & the slight slips werent majorly noticible in my ears to be honest ('Go' into 'Just Me' was probably the wobbliest bit I heard, but was fixed quickly)- the range of tunes keep it interesting & original throughout. Love that Warehouse Project track- never heard it before but right up my street & Send Dem is defo the right tune to mix that with- proper oldskool vibes! Also loved the mix of Moving Fast into Special Dedication Remix- works so much better than I expected and that double drop of Ready or Not & Below Freezing is sick!! Really nice rolling set mate- an extremely enjoyable listen!

on this danny, looks nice as always, il try and leave some feedback for ya

Absolutely wicked set Danny- powerful selection! The overall mix is really tight & the slight slips werent majorly noticible in my ears to be honest ('Go' into 'Just Me' was probably the wobbliest bit I heard, but was fixed quickly)- the range of tunes keep it interesting & original throughout. Love that Warehouse Project track- never heard it before but right up my street & Send Dem is defo the right tune to mix that with- proper oldskool vibes! Also loved the mix of Moving Fast into Special Dedication Remix- works so much better than I expected and that double drop of Ready or Not & Below Freezing is sick!! Really nice rolling set mate- an extremely enjoyable listen!

I hear you, thank you so much for the Feedback, iv done two mixes recently and this is the first bit of good feedback iv had so far so very greatful.
Glad you liked the Skitty vs. Serial Killaz bit, really makes me head bang that mix first time i did it i was bouncing off the walls and glad you rated the Enie vs. Sigma mix too cause that section was probs the hardest bit of mixing iv ever done, with the BadBoyTune coming in after was a real struggle so chuffed you enjoyed that.
I was a little unsure about the Go >> Just Me mix aswell kinda wish id put something in the middle now..
But really glad you enjoyed it and took the time to check it out so much respect for that, will be looking out for your mixes in the future ;)

on this danny, looks nice as always, il try and leave some feedback for ya

Big shout man niceone!

enjoyed this mate, mixing was on point through out - selection was interesting as well, mixing up the styles really worked for me. i was particularly impressed by
Straight to Bad - Maztek & Grotesque - ( ICARUS AUDIO )

thought they sat really well together!

this section was clever too

mixed it up effectively, pretty tricky to pull off so fair play to you sir.

i was half listening to the dubstep section as i was in and out of my room by that point but i liked what i heard
xylophobia into that benny page tune was really nice!

enjoyed this mate, mixing was on point through out - selection was interesting as well, mixing up the styles really worked for me. i was particularly impressed by
Straight to Bad - Maztek & Grotesque - ( ICARUS AUDIO )

thought they sat really well together!

this section was clever too

mixed it up effectively, pretty tricky to pull off so fair play to you sir.

i was half listening to the dubstep section as i was in and out of my room by that point but i liked what i heard
xylophobia into that benny page tune was really nice!

Big shout mate, nice one :) they are my favourite bits also, that Gridlock tune is just something else! one of my favourites this year for sure
really glad you enjoyed the other bit around Special Dedication aswell, cause it was well hard!! haha, think it still could of been a bit tighter, but im happy

Thank you so much or the feedback man as iv not really had any, and i think its one of my best mixes yet so much appreciate it ;)
you ever come to the nights in Manchester man ?? Link me up with your latest mix too please

last night i did in manchester was soul:ution man, spend most of my time in hull so not really had the chance to get to anything in manc tbh :/
been to plenty in the past mind.
ima whack up a new mix in the next few days so i'll send you the link when i do man (y) (there's a liquid one i did a few weeks back in my sig but need to do a proper one)

definitely grabbing that enemy of the state tune as well

last night i did in manchester was soul:ution man, spend most of my time in hull so not really had the chance to get to anything in manc tbh :/
been to plenty in the past mind.
ima whack up a new mix in the next few days so i'll send you the link when i do man (y) (there's a liquid one i did a few weeks back in my sig but need to do a proper one)

definitely grabbing that enemy of the state tune as well

What are the nights like in Hull? you get a good selection of Nights / DJs?
defo send the new mix my way, id be up for giving you a wee spot at RippeR if you'd be up for it

Back
Top Bottom