DJ Danny Intro - Lets Get Ready Mix - August 2011

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
My mate brought round his CDJ so thought id have a little play about using two CDJs and here is the result!

Just alittle mess about mix nothing serious , please check it out if you have time and lemme know what you think.

To Download simply follow the link below :-
http://www.mediafire.com/?20g6w6ae92mc8xu

or

To Stream the mix, please follow the link and press play :-
http://www.mixcloud.com/DJDannyIntro/dj-danny-intro-lets-get-ready-mix/

Tracklist :-

1. By Your Side - SPY (Logistics Remix) - (Spearhead Records)

2. >> Get Down - Interface - (Clearskyz)

3. Transmission - Basher - (Ram)

4. Fire Fist - Tayza - (Playaz)

5. Patience - Jubei - (Metalheadz)

6. Weapons of Power - Pleasure - (Calypso)

7. I Feel U - Icicle - (Shogun)

8. Sparton Law - Bladerunner - (Dread)

9. Supereme - Callide - (Ram)

10. The Giggler - Tyke - (Grid)

11. Platium Shadows - Hazard - (Playaz)

11. Murderation - Logistics - (Hospital)

12. Yellow Shoes - Marky - (Innterground)

13. >> Minimal Funk - Icicle - (Shogun)

14. Pulp Fitiction - Alex Reece (Lynx Remix)

15. Brighter Days - Subzero - (Playaz)

16. The Garden - Coffee Drop - UNSIGNED

cheers chaps, find it well easier using CDJs, going to try and get something abit more technical together, was trying out the 3 deck mixing but its well hard!!

as for the Coffee Drop tune im not sure whats happening with it to be honest, its a remix but couldnt remember who done the original.. il get onto him and see what the stich is Mr. Stevie Dee ;)

LOL! You're one of the best dj's on here mate I had no idea or I would have listened sooner.

Mixing's tight as fuck. That 'Brighter Days' into the 'Pulp Fiction' remix was well clever...heavy set dude! :gun:

LOL! You're one of the best dj's on here mate I had no idea or I would have listened sooner.

Mixing's tight as fuck. That 'Brighter Days' into the 'Pulp Fiction' remix was well clever...heavy set dude! :gun:

I wouldnt say that personally but thank you very much, means alot! I know theres a fair few on here who are really good mixing, they can keep there mixes alot tighter than i can.. listening to yours yesterday which was bangin! preciate the feedback man hopefully next mix up soon

Wicked mix Danny
Mixing was tight as! Varied tracklist too which kept things interesting.
Something i need to incorparte more into my own mixes, I just dont buy as much vinyl these days and can't stay up to date on all sub genres.

Really liked by ur side > get down, they worked really well together
& fire fist > patience was lush!
Didn't like spartan law > supreme so much, but then i'm biased coz i cant stand supreme
yellow shoes and pulp fiction was just perfect too

Been curious myself about mixing on cdj's, never tried before but i'd like to have a go.
You seem to have mastered it man!

awww thats a great feedback man! i really liked the first mix too, just sets it off nicely, must admitt i thought spartan law > supreme was a bit funny aswell, wasnt really a planned mix, just jump on the decks and bash it out really!! really glad you enjoyed though :)

CDJs are easy as fook mate, after using vinyl/decks for 4 years, getting on CDJs is a piece of piss, its just a bit of practise really..

@Stevie Dee the last tune is ZERO 7 - The garden (Coffee Drop Remix) - i think some guy tried blagging the remix was his and put it on youtube, so Coffee Drop then had to take it down, not sure what will happen with the tune now but il find out!

Back
Top Bottom