DJ Danny Intro - Early Morning Easter Egg Day Mix

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
Done this little mix yesterday morning, not mixed alot this week as iv bin grafting
Totally off the cuff but think its alright, few slips and slides but check it out!
Only 35minutes long...

Click the link and Download :- http://www.mediafire.com/?5um04c38w4vpv4l

Click the link to stream :- http://www.mixcloud.com/DJDannyIntro/dj-danny-intro-early-morning-easter-egg-day-mix/

Tracklist :-

Urban Decay - Q Project - CIA
Lunar Bass - Ram Trilogy (Commix Remix) - RAM
Four Days - Bad Company - BCUK
Big Bad and Heavy - Logistics Remix - PHILLY BLUNT
Slow Down - Break - SYMMETRY
Aria - Rockwell - CRITICAL
Too Real - Lomax - SOULR
Illusions - Calyx - MOVING SHADOW
Bust Dance - Hazard - PLAYAZ
The Observer - Alix Perez - INVISABLE
Against the Clock - Hazard - PLAYAZ
Cocoa - Clipz - FULL CYCLE
Let it Happen VIP - Break - SHOGUN
Supression - Spectrasoul - SUBTITLES
Freedom Club - D Bridge - EXIT
Food Fight - Hazard - PLAYAZ

Last edited:
Urban Decay - Q Project - CIA
Lunar Bass - Ram Trilogy (Commix Remix) - RAM wicked opening mix mate, spot on
Four Days - Bad Company - BCUK liked it man, only thing i didn't was it mixing during lunar bass' breakdown, thats just my personal pref tho, i would have switched it on the MAH MAH before it drops, but on the other hand this makes it a bit sudden so catch 22
Big Bad and Heavy - Logistics Remix - PHILLY BLUNT wicked mix, loved it when they brokedown together
Slow Down - Break - SYMMETRY nicely eq'd, made it sit nice n clean during the mix, shame the vocals clash slightly on the drop but otherwise great!
Aria - Rockwell - CRITICAL wicked!
Too Real - Lomax - SOULR cool
Illusions - Calyx - MOVING SHADOW nice, bringing back some grit
Bust Dance - Hazard - PLAYAZ liked the effect usage
c&s -- i forget what its called , u missed it off yea ok mix man
The Observer - Alix Perez - INVISABLE good mix
Against the Clock - Hazard - PLAYAZ came in a lil loud and sudden but nice mix all the same
Cocoa - Clipz - FULL CYCLE souding good
Let it Happen VIP - Break - SHOGUN nice
Supression - Spectrasoul - SUBTITLES think i might have prefered the bass eq to be the other way round, also supressions drums seemed a lil louder than they needed to be
Freedom Club - D Bridge - EXIT ah yea! fooking wicked blend! i'll be giving this one a go
Food Fight - Hazard - PLAYAZ nice lil switch

overall man, this was wicked! haven't see this much variation especially in a mix this size for ages. really well played!
mixcloud tho, must be my work computer, but mixcloud sucks, if i pause it, it flys off to wherever it wants and i have to search for where i was up to, and after i finished it said i was on 16 mins of 34.. go figure!

overall man, this was wicked! haven't see this much variation especially in a mix this size for ages. really well played!
mixcloud tho, must be my work computer, but mixcloud sucks, if i pause it, it flys off to wherever it wants and i have to search for where i was up to, and after i finished it said i was on 16 mins of 34.. go figure!

Iv never seen such a de-tailed review, big respect for that man!!
really glad you like the variation as thats one thing that is killing peoples sets for me atm, is playing the same kinda tunes you know are gonna mix, or worse playing two tracks by the same artist next to each other.. i prefer abit of a challenge personally so im really glad this came across
Really appreciate the feedback with my EQin as thats something i really need to perfect.. but time is the essence there i think
MIXCLOUD is pretty pants, but my SOUNDCLOUD already has two mixes on :(
will send my new mixes your way mate if thats cool - send yours my way im always happy to listen

well any feedback i had pales next to ted's, so i'll just reiterate that the variety was really good, all the different styles keep it interesting and fresh so keep it up man - in enjoyed it again.

well any feedback i had pales next to ted's, so i'll just reiterate that the variety was really good, all the different styles keep it interesting and fresh so keep it up man - in enjoyed it again.

niceone man, its comments like these, i find, push me to keep making mixes so bigups man!

Back
Top Bottom