DJ Danny Intro - 3 Decks 'My Trip to the Jungle 2012' - Gassment vs. Everything Erie

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
Already into February of 2012 and now all the fun and games are over its head down, crack on business..
Iv been very lucky to be given my first set of the year which I'll be playing Wednesday 8th February at Twisted Nightclub, Manchester for the launch party of :-
'Gassment vs. Everything Erie' - Event page :-
http://www.facebook.com/events/277232229005938/

As iv not played or mixed any jungle for a while it seemed the right time to compile this 3 Deck 'My Trip to the Jungle 2012' mix. Iv tried using some newer styles mixed with some of the old and a few classics. I thinks it one of the hardest mixes iv had to do to date, so really hope it shows and you all enjoy it!

LINK :- http://soundcloud.com/djdannyintro/dj-danny-intro-my-trip

*Track Title - Artitst - ( Record Label )

01. Back to the Jungle - Lynx - ( DETAIL )

02. >> Siren (Hive Remix) - Spirit - ( INNERACTIVE MUSIC )

03. Dead by Dawn - Wickaman & Hoodlum ( BLACK WIDOW )

04. Volcon - Dubone - ( XTINCTION AGENDA )

05. Marka - Skeptical & Dub Phizix feat. Stratz - ( EXIT )

06. Krush - Hive - ( METALHEADZ )

07. >> Combination Style - Break - ( Metalheadz )

08. Special Dedication (Sigma Remix)- DJ Nut Nut - ( STREETLIFE )

09. Pressure of 10,000 - Dubone - ( SOOTHSAYER )

10. Ricky - Remarc & Lewi Cifer - ( BASS RAIDERS 2 )

11. Deadline - Digital - ( 31 RECORDS )

12. How we used to Live - Pheshay - ( V RECORDS)

13. Big Bad & Heavy (Logistics Remix) - Delano - ( PHILLY BLUNT )

14. >> One DJ - A Sides - ( CLEARSKYZ )

15. Ev's Dead - Wickaman & RV - ( RAM )

16. Heavyweight - Fresh - ( DIGITAL SOUNDBOY )

17. 174 Trek - DJ Zinc - ( TRUE PLAYZ )

18. Horizons - LTJ Bukem - ( GOOD LOOKING )

*All rights to the tracks are those of the producers / record labels named above*

Last edited:
Re: DJ Danny Intro - 3 Decks 'My Trip to the Jungle 2012' - Gassment vs. Everything E

Looks wicked mate! On it like Sonic!

Re: DJ Danny Intro - 3 Decks 'My Trip to the Jungle 2012' - Gassment vs. Everything E

Heavy as fuck! That Marka >> Volcon mix is siiiiiick...best mix I've heard for Marka so far.

You're LARGE as always Danny...

need this in my life, will downlaod tonight mate

big mix man, really liked the mixes in and out of evs dead...quite a hard track to mix ive found. proper varied selection aswell which is always nice

Very chuffed to see this chaps !! thank you - didn't think this mix would get anymore love, but you guys have certainly made my morning

Heavy as fuck! That Marka >> Volcon mix is siiiiiick...best mix I've heard for Marka so far.

You're LARGE as always Danny...

Now thats a compliment ! Im really glad your into that mix, i wanted something to shock instead of blend in nicely, so glad it worked.
Always appreciate the support man ;)

Into this mate, big bad & heavy + one Dj into evs dead was a wicked little switch. Big ups dude!

Dropping 'One DJ' was hard man, two vocals at once, so just had to slam it in, but cheers well happy with that

need this in my life, will downlaod tonight mate

Haha niceone man, let me know how you get on :)

big mix man, really liked the mixes in and out of evs dead...quite a hard track to mix ive found. proper varied selection aswell which is always nice

I like a little variation so chuffed that shows, and yeah 'Evs Dead' i did find pretty difficult, getting 'Heavyweight' to go nicely into it was a struggle, but it paid off, bigups man

Mark mix was incredible, some wicked old skool tunes in there as well! Impressive selection and mixing :)

Back
Top Bottom