DJ Danny Intro - 3 decks 23rd Birthday Mix - 25th August 2011

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
So i turned 23 at the end of August and to celebrate i had a little fuck about mix.
Only posted it now as Iv got another mix in here already..
Did use 3 decks on this, still not very good at keeping it tight though, but would be very greatful to hear what you think.

To Download simply follow the link below :-
http://www.mediafire.com/?m9dc11cbaul5mj0

or

To Stream the mix, please follow the link and press play :-
http://www.mixcloud.com/DJDannyIntro/dj-danny-intro-23rd-birthday-mix-25th-august-2011/

Tracklist :-

1. D Bridge - Innerdisbelief - (Exit)

2. Serum - Rat Trap - (Philly Blunt)

3. Noisia - Shellshock - (FREE DOWNLOAD)

4. Commix - Japanese Electronics - (Metalheadz)

5. Shimah - Swordfish - (Playaz)

6. Rockwell - Aria - (Critical)

7. Commix - Be True (Metalheadz)

8. John B - Up all night (Epic Remix) - (Metalheadz)

9. >> Noisia - Sweet Dream - (FREE DOWNLOAD)

10. Andy C and Shimon - Night Flight - (Ram)

11. DJ Die - Bright Lights - (Clearskyz)

12. Majistrate - Step Up - (Low Down Deep)

13. Noisia - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix) - (Invisible)

14. Jaydan and Majistrate - The Weakness - (Playaz)

15. Pendulum - Through the Loop - (Breakbeat Kaos)

16. Loadstar - Link to the Past - (Ram)

17. Hazard and D*Minds - Ho Bass - (Playaz)

18. Dialogue Ft. Envy - Rompa Stompa - (Smokescreen)

19. Calyx - Killa (Dom and Rolland Remix) - (Moving Shadow)

20. Wilkinson - Moonwalker - (Ram)

ez mate.

listened a couple of times in work liked the opening mix good way to kick it off.

sorry i havnt got indepth feedback memorys not too fresh!

overall it was a good listen but I preferred your lets get ready mix!

will be grabbing any mixes in future tho

Tune selection's bang on mate and you like your mixes fat and your bass lines heavy which is always the hallmark of a quality dj. Big big mix Danny!

All I would say is you need to concentrate on keeping the tunes together. In know you're not meant to but I like to caress the platter a bit with my fingers to keep them in. If you can fix that you'd be in the top handful of dj's on here imo...

+ That Noisia Sweet dreams is sick! Never heard it before.

ez mate.

listened a couple of times in work liked the opening mix good way to kick it off.

sorry i havnt got indepth feedback memorys not too fresh!

overall it was a good listen but I preferred your lets get ready mix!

will be grabbing any mixes in future tho

its cool dude , any feedback is good feedback as far as im concerned, and huge respect for taking the time to check it out!
I think with this mix i should of left the Jumpup and just kept it rollin' but wanted to play everything i enjoy really..
Check out the Podcast i did for RippeR, its in the mixes section, i think you'll like it more ;)

Tune selection's bang on mate and you like your mixes fat and your bass lines heavy which is always the hallmark of a quality dj. Big big mix Danny!

All I would say is you need to concentrate on keeping the tunes together. In know you're not meant to but I like to caress the platter a bit with my fingers to keep them in. If you can fix that you'd be in the top handful of dj's on here imo...

+ That Noisia Sweet dreams is sick! Never heard it before.

BIG WORDS, THANK YOU..
and your right i can understand that, a few of my mates have said i touch the platter too much, recently iv been trying to touch as if i would a woman, lick my fingers abit and slowly gently push in hahahaha
Yeah that Sweet Dreams remix is killer, il try find the link later.. cheers for checking it out anyway man, please check out the Podcast if you get chance ;)

its cool dude , any feedback is good feedback as far as im concerned, and huge respect for taking the time to check it out!
I think with this mix i should of left the Jumpup and just kept it rollin' but wanted to play everything i enjoy really..
Check out the Podcast i did for RippeR, its in the mixes section, i think you'll like it more ;)

BIG WORDS, THANK YOU..
and your right i can understand that, a few of my mates have said i touch the platter too much, recently iv been trying to touch as if i would a woman, lick my fingers abit and slowly gently push in hahahaha
Yeah that Sweet Dreams remix is killer, il try find the link later.. cheers for checking it out anyway man, please check out the Podcast if you get chance ;)

no worries man always frustrating when u stick up a mix and knowone feedbacks but leeches it lol.
i got a thread on here did a 30 minute 3 decker would appreciate it ud give it a listen, dnt feel obliged i aint blackmailing u, its dancefloor oriented, but not really with any jump up!

Back
Top Bottom