Dj craze set - HELP

fserna

VIP Junglist
If this is in the wrong area, Sorry, but I had this craze cd mix live somewhere.. I don't recall where, but he begins with warhead and a Mc is involved.. Beginning with three time world dmc champions and you hear whistles in the bg Alot of tunes come out in, but I'm trying to see if anyone here may recall what I'm talking about. So any ideas??

If this is in the wrong area, Sorry, but I had this craze cd mix live somewhere.. I don't recall where, but he begins with warhead and a Mc is involved.. Beginning with three time world dmc champions and you hear whistles in the bg Alot of tunes come out in, but I'm trying to see if anyone here may recall what I'm talking about. So any ideas??

Ye man i was listening to this set onli the other day! its dj craze live in Toronto, big set!

dj craze live at accelarated culture year 2002 ive got it it starts off with warhead but he mixes the champion sound noise over the top of it n scratches it n shit...i would upload it but i cant be bothered as my internet is lame..i cant remember where i got it from as i downloaded it years ago sorry mate

got these, if u meant any of them, ill upload asap

DJ Craze - One World - (07-12-2000).mp3
DJ Craze - TekDbz Radio Podcast Vol 6 2006-07.mp3
dj craze w mc foxy, fatman d, skibadee, and det@helter skelter 2002.mp3
Dj Craze with Dynamite & Warren G @ Formation 03, Leicester.mp3
DJ Craze_Live_Tampa_041203.mp3

and Kings of the Jungle 5 Weekender - Craze CD1

dj craze live at accelarated culture year 2002 ive got it it starts off with warhead but he mixes the champion sound noise over the top of it n scratches it n shit...i would upload it but i cant be bothered as my internet is lame..i cant remember where i got it from as i downloaded it years ago sorry mate

That may be the one that I'm referring to. If you do find hit me up with a pm. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom