DJ Craze - Miami Heat

j_boncha

Junglist of Paine
Painesville (East Side of Cleveland) Ohio USA
CS181930-01A-BIG.jpg

There are DJ/producers and there is Miami’s own 24 year old, three time DMC World Champion DJ Craze. Craze’s blend of hip-hop, breaks, drum & bass and turntablism is untouchable. More than just a technical turntable wizard, Craze is a performer, inciting the crowd into a frenzy while titillating the scratch fetishists with his track selection and flawless skills.

System Recordings is proud to announce the release of DJ Craze’s new drum‘n’bass/turntablist opus ‘Miami Heat’ – a 70 minute, 22 track, DJ-mixed masterpiece, featuring the hottest up-front tunes from drum and bass heavyweights Photek, Pendulum, DJ Fresh, Zinc, DJ Craze himself, and more!

Look out for DJ Craze on the ‘Miami Heat’ tour coming to a city near you all Summer/Fall 05!

TRACKLISTING
1. A–SIDES – BRING DAT feat. MC FATS (CRAZE VIP)
2. PHOTEK – NO. 1 SOUND feat. CRAZE & MC MC
3. BARON – SQUELCH (SUB FOCUS REMIX)
4. PENDULUM & BARON – GUNS AT DAWN
5. HIVE, GRIDLOK, KEATON & ECHO – VIOLENT SOUND
6. STATE OF MIND – RUNNING TIME
7. SUB FOCUS – X-RAY
8. TOTAL SCIENCE – GOING IN CIRCLES
9. CRAZE & GNR8 – TAKE IT EZ
10. DISTORTED MINDS – STAY FOCUSED feat. SKIBADEE
11. ZEN – RUBARB‘N’CUSTARD
12. SIMON BASSLINE SMITH & DRUMSOUND – NEWSFLASH
13. POTENTIAL BAD BOY feat. SPIKEY T – SUBMISSION
14. ZINC – CREEPER feat. DYNAMITE
15. FRESH – ALL THAT JAZZ
16. Q PROJECT – GREATEST THING
17. TC – SOUL TIME
18. CHASE & STATUS – LOVE’S THEME
19. D KAY – CASALI
20. JUJU – SKYBURNING (VIP)
21. VISIONARY – SHE MAKES ME FEEL
22. DIGITAL – NO MORE VIOLENCE
23. TC – DUB TINGS
24. CHASE & STATUS – DUPPY MAN

http://www.systemrecordings.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=159

* CD Available 06.14.05

Last edited:
Look at that pimp. Definately gonna have to buy this, can't wait to see how he'll manipulate and twist up all those bangers.

JimJapBap said:
Definately gonna have to buy this, can't wait to see how he'll manipulate and twist up all those bangers.
I agree.
Lots of people on DOA are saying its too "clowny" but I think with Craze its definitely a lot more the mixing and scratching and track manipulation than track selection.
There are defintely a lot of tracks I've seen on other recent mixes but there are also a lot of tracks I've never heard.

J B

Last edited:
j_boncha said:
Lots of people on DOA are saying its too "clowny" but I think with Craze its definitely a lot more the mixing and scratching and track manipulation than track selection.

first rule : "doa geeks type too much, most of them are braindead little monkeys anyways."

second rule : "doa gets about 10 posts of something useful & good per year, so again the geeks type too much."

third rule : "its doa, what good has come from there?"

fourth rule : "fuck, its DOA!" :D

and for the reason i post : "does anyone know if the second track No.1 Sound is getting a vinyl release, fuck i've been waiting for it so long (think im going mental over here)?"

j_boncha said:
I agree.
Lots of people on DOA are saying its too "clowny"

J B

it suits his style tho...he is a proper DJ! None of this long tunes with no mixing bullshit! lol

cant believe hes only 24 ...what a bastard!

ihurtchildren said:
wouldn't be able to buy a cd with that cover.

Even if it is a joke... (and you never can tell with americans).

wot u wanna sort your sick name out b4 you can comment on that.........

a devoted father

Back
Top Bottom