DJ CONTAKT - TECH, STEP & ROLL VOL.3 (PART TWO)

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Ez all

So as promised I'm back with the second part of the third volume of my TSR mix series... Tech, Step & Roll Vol. 3.5

As an addition to part one, the second part follow up is a full 30 minute blast of tear out tech drum & bass. Never really drawn for the harder edged tunes so decided to make this selection nothing but for absolute screwface vibes.

Listen and enjoy. All feedback and comments are welcome as usual. Or not, if you feel so inclined.

TRACKLISTING:

Mefjus & Icicle - Contemporary [CRITICAL]
>> Noisia - Diplodocus (Kill The Noise RMX) [MAU5TRAP]
Noisia & Phace - Cannonball [VISION]
Spor - Do Not Shake [SHOGUN]
Calyx & Teebee - Scavenger [RAM]
Mefjus - Dissuade [CRITICAL]
Audio - Bag Of Bones [BLACKOUT MUSIC]
BCUK - Bullet Time (Spor RMX) [BAD TASTE]
Gridlok & Prolix - Babylon [RAM]
Keaton & Hive - The Plague (Hive RMX) [RENEGADE HARDWARE]
Friction & KTee - Jupiter (Mefjus RMX) {SHOGUN]
Maztek - Galactica [RENEGADE HARDWARE]
Spor - Kingdom {LIFTED}
BSE & Jade - Deadhouse (Inside Info & Mefjus RMX) [BLACKOUT MUSIC]
Audio - Headroom [VIRUS]

as ever this was very good.

i hate that kill the noize remix but you managed to make it sound good which takes a lot of doing, so kudos.

the mixes with scavenger were really good too, and stood out as a highlight for me.

solid mix, few tunes im not 100% on but the mixing made up for that and it worked as a whole for me (y)

as ever this was very good.

i hate that kill the noize remix but you managed to make it sound good which takes a lot of doing, so kudos.

the mixes with scavenger were really good too, and stood out as a highlight for me.

solid mix, few tunes im not 100% on but the mixing made up for that and it worked as a whole for me (y)

Thank you James.... Big up bro!

Yeah I don't really like that KTN remix either, hated it tbh. But after practising that mix once I knew it had a use.

Listened to this a few times this weekend.

Definitely would echo James' comments about the Diplodocus remix mix. Sounded not too bad and didn't expect it to sit so well.

The mix with Scavenger out of Do Not Shake was a perfect double. (y)

Other bits I enjoyed were
Galatica > Kingdom >Deadhouse remix.

Think the Deadhouse mix was probably my favourite of the lot.

As always great listening. Would like to see a longer mix from you next if anything.

Big ups.

gave this a listen yesterday, start to finish was rolling, really good selection, good length and plenty of great blends/hard mixes
The opener set the tempo, then Cannonball hitting hard, with that Spor tune id not heard for ages !! A few little slips in there, but didnt effect the mix too much
The Plague im guessing is on vinyl, cause it doesnt punch, think they messed up on mastering/printing that one - Deadhouse >> Kingdom was the best mix for me

Listened to this a few times this weekend.

Definitely would echo James' comments about the Diplodocus remix mix. Sounded not too bad and didn't expect it to sit so well.

The mix with Scavenger out of Do Not Shake was a perfect double. (y)

Other bits I enjoyed were
Galatica > Kingdom >Deadhouse remix.

Think the Deadhouse mix was probably my favourite of the lot.

As always great listening. Would like to see a longer mix from you next if anything.

Big ups.

Cheers bruvna!

It was only meant to be an extra addition to part 3, hence why it was only half an hour. See it as a little desert after the main dinner for a food based analogy.

Part 4 will be back to the usual 45 mins, hopefully before the end of the year

gave this a listen yesterday, start to finish was rolling, really good selection, good length and plenty of great blends/hard mixes
The opener set the tempo, then Cannonball hitting hard, with that Spor tune id not heard for ages !! A few little slips in there, but didnt effect the mix too much
The Plague im guessing is on vinyl, cause it doesnt punch, think they messed up on mastering/printing that one - Deadhouse >> Kingdom was the best mix for me

Big up for listening man.

The Plague is a digital copy, i think that tune just doesnt sound that great on any format without having to crank it up a bit. Will bare that in mind if i ever use it again

Yes Worf.
Talk about quantity and quality. Going digi has certainly worked for you man. Will check.

Yes Worf.
Talk about quantity and quality. Going digi has certainly worked for you man. Will check.

Cheers Teds

Yeah man, the digi move has definitely widen the options musically, in terms of choice anyway. Need to start thinking about part 4 now!

Hope you like man

Yes, enjoyed this! Aswell as the others, proper rolling stuff, just how I like it!

Deadhouse >> Headroom = Boom!!!

Wicked, big up bro!

Back
Top Bottom