DJ CONTAKT - ALL SUB FOCUS MIX

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
I posted this the other day as part of the Aubit podcast but the mix came out sounding really slow for some reason so I decided to upload the mix seperately so you can hear how it was meant to sound.

35 minutes, All Sub Focus tunes. Download, listen, feedback and all that good shit

TRACKLIST:

Sub Focus - Special Place
Sub Focus - Strobe
Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
Sub Focus - Druggy
Sub Focus & Brookes Brothers - Late Run
Basement Jaxx - Twerk (Sub Focus RMX)
Sub Focus - Timewarp VIP
Sub Focus - Stomp
Sub Focus - Citizen Kane
Sub Focus - Follow The Light
Sub Focus - Airplane
Sub Focus - Juno
Sub Focus - Scarecrow
Dr Octagon - Aliens (Sub Focus RMX)
Sub Focus, Brookes Bros & Howtek - Verano
Sub Focus - Frozen Solid
Sub Focus - Deep Space
The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Sub Focus RMX)
Sub Focus - X Ray
>> Sub Focus - Sound Guy

as i said on fb, bare mixing skills apart from that one hiccup :)

and it remembered me my juno vinyl is broken, now i have to reminiscence about the good old times when i was able to juno. not anymore sadly, bad bad times.

as i said on fb, bare mixing skills apart from that one hiccup :)

and it remembered me my juno vinyl is broken, now i have to reminiscence about the good old times when i was able to juno. not anymore sadly, bad bad times.

Juno is my all time favourite Sub Focus tune man.

Big up for listening

You know my thoughts on this mix already, but allow me to sum it up. In picture form

BnEKnidIUAMrN7B.jpg

Wicked mix mate & full of energy from start to finish. How was this mixed again & what equipment did you use? Always like to know! My fav moment was the intro & the way citizen kane was mixed in

Wicked mix mate & full of energy from start to finish. How was this mixed again & what equipment did you use? Always like to know! My fav moment was the intro & the way citizen kane was mixed in

Cheers man. I use two 1210's and a Xone 92 with Serato

Think a lot of people dig the opening blend. The intro of Strobe is unreal

Great producer, great mix. It's really hard to pick a favourite tune from the bunch and so is picking a favourite mix there, but the opening was really swish (Strobe is so powerfull in the mix) and then basically each and every of the tunes coming in next got me bopping all around, big ups Wayne! :)

Great producer, great mix. It's really hard to pick a favourite tune from the bunch and so is picking a favourite mix there, but the opening was really swish (Strobe is so powerfull in the mix) and then basically each and every of the tunes coming in next got me bopping all around, big ups Wayne! :)

Thank you bro

Back
Top Bottom