DJ Contakt - 30 Minute Mix

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Yo

Short but gully mix from myself. Went for the bigger tunes this time around as I rarely put them in my mixes so it's a rowdy dance floor selection.

Have a listen and enjoy. Feedback welcome n that...

Tracklist:

Andy C - Haunting
> Baron - Squelch (Sub Focus RMX)
The Prototypes - Pale Blue Dot
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
> DJ Zinc - Ska RMX
Frankee - Black Heart
Kove - Gobble
Dimension - Pathogen
Rockwell - Detroit
Break - Music Is Better
Konichi - Silent E
Audio - Headroom
Hazard - Time Tripping
Break - Steam Train
Culture Shock - Troglodyte
Cyantific - Hold Back
DC Breaks - Swag

oooooooosssssh big things!

Got my 4th volume of Rolling Straight Through coming up...not that it'll be a touch on TSR 4 though :teeth:

Silent E > Headroom hahaha. gully inna dance tings.

Hahaha, nah man... Your RST mixes are swish. Don't watch that.

Cheers for having a listen

- - - Updated - - -

Really enjoyable mix this is. Would like to hear it out inna dance for sure, especially the first half was utter carnage, dat opening mix :D

//Really looking forward to TSR4, too!

Big up yourself dude. Thought it might be your thing!

Chubrub >> ska remix - yes.

Music is better >> silent E >> headroom was superb.

Thank you for play the original headroom as well not the overplayed and utterly overrated (imo) VIP.

Good mix man, not a fan of some of the tunes, just not my thing at the moment, although you may have swayed me to mix blackheart, which is commendable.

Looking for to TSAR IV

Chubrub >> ska remix - yes.

Music is better >> silent E >> headroom was superb.

Thank you for play the original headroom as well not the overplayed and utterly overrated (imo) VIP.

Good mix man, not a fan of some of the tunes, just not my thing at the moment, although you may have swayed me to mix blackheart, which is commendable.

Looking for to TSAR IV

Hahaha, nice one James.

I rarely, if ever, put these sorts of tunes in my mixes but wanted to do something a bit upfront and dance floor like for a change but keep it short & sweet. Agree about Headroom VIP too, not keen on it myself.

Thanks for listening geez

Superb mix Wayne.
That first blend... just wow.
If I ever upgrade my pioneer for a A&H, you're showing me how to filter like a boss.

Superb mix Wayne.
That first blend... just wow.
If I ever upgrade my pioneer for a A&H, you're showing me how to filter like a boss.

Thanks a lot Teddy!

Haha, anytime man. Using them is always fun (though mine are worn out after years of constant use and need replacing) but as long as you get the resonance in the right place and fuck with them you can utilise them well for things like the intro

Gave this a spin tonight, throughly enjoyed, seems the vast majority on here aren't too keen for the dancefloor vibes but its deffo my kinda thing, good to hear 'Squelch' get played, my vinyl copy has a horrible skip right before the drop... :cry:

Gave this a spin tonight, throughly enjoyed, seems the vast majority on here aren't too keen for the dancefloor vibes but its deffo my kinda thing, good to hear 'Squelch' get played, my vinyl copy has a horrible skip right before the drop... :cry:

Nice one mate. Squelch remix is certainly a percy

mix was solid...favorite parts were Detroit/ Music Is Better and the Trogdolyte/Can't Hold Back/Swag.

I know what you mean about playin the big traks tho....i swear these have been on like 70 % of the mixes i have listened to this year. having said that you did a nice job with them.

mix was solid...favorite parts were Detroit/ Music Is Better and the Trogdolyte/Can't Hold Back/Swag.

I know what you mean about playin the big traks tho....i swear these have been on like 70 % of the mixes i have listened to this year. having said that you did a nice job with them.

Cheers

Yeah the bigger tunes get full on rinsed in mixes sometimes. They're great tunes but when you hear them in every mix it starts to wear them after a while

Back
Top Bottom