dj competition, last chance to enter !!!! -

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
dj competition, last chance to enter !!!! -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/events/xtrabass06/interact/innovation_sun.shtml

1Xtra's annual D&B trip to the sun is almost upon us again... and we want you to join us!

Innovation in the Sun is returning to the resort of Lloret de Mar in Barcelona for its third year of 160+ BPM madness.

As always, 1Xtra will be broadcasting live from the event. L Double will be talking to the DJs on his Connexions show on Tuesday 20 June, and we'll be recording the opening night for broadcast on Saturday 24 June.

"It's a chance for ravers and DJs to get some sun on their backs. Plus you get to DJ alongside me! What more can you want?!" - L Double

This year, 1Xtra will be taking one budding DJ with us. You'll fly out with the DJs, stay at the same hotel and play at the 20 June night.

If you are a drum and bass DJ and think you have the skills to play alongside L Double, Bailey, Crissy Criss and Andy C, send us a 20-minute live M1X (not done on a computer) before Sunday 30 April.

The entries will be judged by L Double, Bailey and Mickey Finn. Each will choose their favourite and those three mixes will go head-to-head online.

The mixes will be online for a week and 1Xtra listeners will vote for the winning DJ.

Here’s what ya need to do...

1) Record a 20-minute D&B M1X on a CD or minidisc.
2) Write up the tracklistings.

3) Send the mix with your name and contact details to:

Breaking New Talent in the Sun
1Xtra
PO Box 1X
London W1X

This competition closes on Sunday 30 April 2006. No mixes will be considered after that date. The three winning entries will be announced on L Double's show on 9 May and the mixes will go online the same day. Voting closes on Weds 17 May and the winner will be announced on Flight's Next Chapter show that night.

On this one man!!!
Good idea and a well good oportunity.
BTW Panty Inspector- You from Wycombe yeah?
I went to Uni there man and i am always coming up to do tunes with Specimen A. Do You know them out of interest?
Last time i was up i noticed Time had changed names!!!!...............

ive met phil n mo over the yrs .... good lads !! producing some great music at the moment / i was at mo's studio hmm 1-2 months ago when i came back from france
.. mo played me some break stuff they got released and up n coming stuff and played me some stuff phil had down ... so teebee calyx biznes .... rougher than a badgers ass o_O

im from the subs of high wycombe in the sticks as we call it

i keep myself to myself as i hate high wycombe but once in a while i pop out ... :hold_hand

may see u about there sir .......

take care

panty inspector :shades:

Back
Top Bottom