Dj Combos

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Who would you like to see in a back 2 back set?
I would love to see Swift & Hype. You got the tasty double drops with some nasty hype scratches!

$marty_B said:
Who would you like to see in a back 2 back set?
I would love to see Swift & Hype. You got the tasty double drops with some nasty hype scratches!
I think the obvious choice here is Andy C and Friction, on four decks no less :teeth:

yeh man that would be heavy! hasnt friction got a 3 deck set coming up somewhere? Thats gunna be naaaasty

$marty_B said:
yeh man that would be heavy! hasnt friction got a 3 deck set coming up somewhere? Thats gunna be naaaasty
Friction's doing 3 decks at Breakneck in Portsmouth (UK) on New Years Eve, it's quite the spectacle!

man that sound hectic. Portsmouth is missions from where i am though? Whens your next gig dude?

$marty_B said:
man that sound hectic. Portsmouth is missions from where i am though? Whens your next gig dude?
Therapy Sessions, London. 22nd December.

sdm said:
I think the obvious choice here is Andy C and Friction, on four decks no less :teeth:
:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

yeh that does sound pretty good! :dutty: lookin forward to seein friction tonight at battle of the mc's. not lookin forward to the mc's ruining his set mind :-/ in case ur wonderin why im going to battle of the mcs when i dont like mcs much is cos the atmosphere is usually pretty good (unless its at the rex! :twitchy: )

Fallon said:
Andy C & Randall :dutty:

Ive got a wicked old Andy C b2b Randall tape at home somewhere.

Was from about '99, had looooads of wicked tunes on it...Phantom Force, 4 Days, Detroit Blues, Clear Skies etc :boom:

skitty and spor

wanna see both of them....even better when together!!

evol intent b2b tech itch :boxing:

:nuke: :missile:
Hype b2b Andy C benn done!!!!

My choice:

Drum roll.......

#3.Adam F b2b Andy C
#2.Friction b2b Loxy
#1.BSE b2b Upbeats :O

Back
Top Bottom