Dj clipz

Last I heard he was taking a back seat on the prodcution to help teach other people how to engineer their tracks better and push the label with new artists.

This was a while ago though, and i'v not heard of any new Audio Zoo dubs yet from anyone other than Clipz :confused:

after bionic commando hopefully never.

he has gone right down the pan in my opinion, gone are the days of great releases on full cycle and on dope dragon. tune like download n what not are bollox compared to the old stuff, he is fizzling out in my opinion.

think he is doin dubstep work with rusko n all.

after bionic commando hopefully never.

think he is doin dubstep work with rusko n all.

Bionic commando - I have produced farts which sound better than this.

The stuff he's done with rusko is just terrible. It's like he's dissatisfied with producing terrible tunes himself in order to ruin other people works.

Next release on Audio Zoo is "Interface - Get Low / Clipz - Download (Original Sin Remix)"

I have a funny feeling the "Bonkers" remix which Andy C played at Matter was by Clipz, but it may be by Interface

Reason being is that Clipz started with it at the Valve night at the 02 a few weeks back

As far as Clipz producing goes, I hope he comes back with something big

Bionic Commando was just a little jokes thing I believe, that's why it was given away for free, so I wouldn't read too much into that

Next release on Audio Zoo is "Interface - Get Low / Clipz - Download (Original Sin Remix)"

I have a funny feeling the "Bonkers" remix which Andy C played at Matter was by Clipz, but it may be by Interface

Reason being is that Clipz started with it at the Valve night at the 02 a few weeks back

As far as Clipz producing goes, I hope he comes back with something big

Bionic Commando was just a little jokes thing I believe, that's why it was given away for free, so I wouldn't read too much into that

oh ya i forgot about the os remix. i cant wait for that tune.. when does it come out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfxIq-L3_YM

wow this track sucks. give the a break i think u could come back with some sick tracks. i hope so.

i cant see him doing dubstep. how would that sound?????????

Clipz's preferred "sound" probably suits dubstep better than drum and bass at the moment

I'm a big fan of his less "screetchy" stuff though, Black Doves, Good Old Days, Cocoa etc.

Would like to see him do something with a nice deep bassline instead of the "Offline" madness

People are always so quick to jump on the bandwagon when it comes to slating producers.
I like that Bionic Commando track and at least Clipz has his own style... He's not copying anyone hes just doing his thing.
If you don't like it... Don't listen to it....

No need for shitty comments :)

True that, I just realised I was being a complete hypocrite and went totally off topic.

Just annoyed that whilst I used to like clipz he's gone off the rails of late.

In answer to the actual question:

I think the last release was Give it to Me. Haven't heard much else.

People are always so quick to jump on the bandwagon when it comes to slating producers.
I like that Bionic Commando track and at least Clipz has his own style... He's not copying anyone hes just doing his thing.
If you don't like it... Don't listen to it....

No need for shitty comments :)

just like anyone can listen and give their thoughts and opinions.

Back
Top Bottom