DJ Cheeky B2B Bad Influence & MC Spite - LIQUID & JUNGLE MIX - 26.11.2009

$pyto

Pavey Farms
VIP Junglist
Right. Done quite a few mixes with both of these guys over the years, and they're both decent DJ's with their own unique style, so what better than a co-lab?!

So, as it says in the title...

DJ CHEEKY (DJ/MC ACADEMY 2009) B2B BAD INFLUENCE​

FEAT. MC SPITE - LIQUID & JUNGLE SPECIAL - 26.11.2009

Tracklist:

Terry T - Bablyon Be Still
Calculon - Crushed
Derreck and Toneka - Seven
Donnie Dubson - Battlecat
Marky & S.P.Y feat. Random Movement & Miri - Give Me Your Love
Bulletproof feat. Stamina MC - Rising Sun
Nu:Tone - Balaclava
Ulterior Motive & Judda - Holding On To Never
Capone - Friday
CLS and Wax - Gonzales Theme
Blue Sonix - Luv Me (Logistics Remix)
Big Bud - Want You So Bad
Donnie Dubson - Grapefruit

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD:

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/DJCheekyB2BBadInfluence_MCSpite-LIQUIDMIX-26.11.2009.wma.html

Please leave feedback peeps, now enjoy!!

Right. Done quite a few mixes with both of these guys over the years, and they're both decent DJ's with their own unique style, so what better than a co-lab?!

So, as it says in the title...

DJ CHEEKY (DJ/MC ACADEMY 2009) B2B BAD INFLUENCE​

FEAT. MC SPITE - LIQUID & JUNGLE SPECIAL - 26.11.2009

Tracklist:

Terry T - Bablyon Be Still
Calculon - Crushed
Derreck and Toneka - Seven
Donnie Dubson - Battlecat
Marky & S.P.Y feat. Random Movement & Miri - Give Me Your Love
Bulletproof feat. Stamina MC - Rising Sun
Nu:Tone - Balaclava
Ulterior Motive & Judda - Holding On To Never
Capone - Friday
CLS and Wax - Gonzales Theme
Big Bud - Want You So Bad
Donnie Dubson - Grapefruit

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD:

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/DJCheekyB2BBadInfluence_MCSpite-LIQUIDMIX-26.11.2009.wma.html

Please leave feedback peeps, now enjoy!!

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeow, on it now brujja!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeazy bluuud.
Sorry I took so long to feedback man, just checked this out again and really feeling it man, Definately the kind of tunes that suit your style man, not enough MC's out there like you that have a really calm voice for MCing and can just roll with liquid. Didnt chat over any of the mixes which really is a good thing.

Only gripe I had was with the levels man seemed abit up and down, but im sure that was just to do with the mixer djs leveling etc.
Some really nice tunes in there, I dont really check enough liqiud mixes to be honest but

Is one of my all time faves man, so glad that was in there!

Anyway big ups man really enjoyed it. Definately wanna hear more from you maybe do a colab with one of the liquid DJs on here, would be sick!

Respekta!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeazy bluuud.
Sorry I took so long to feedback man, just checked this out again and really feeling it man, Definately the kind of tunes that suit your style man, not enough MC's out there like you that have a really calm voice for MCing and can just roll with liquid. Didnt chat over any of the mixes which really is a good thing.

Only gripe I had was with the levels man seemed abit up and down, but im sure that was just to do with the mixer djs leveling etc.
Some really nice tunes in there, I dont really check enough liqiud mixes to be honest but

Is one of my all time faves man, so glad that was in there!

Anyway big ups man really enjoyed it. Definately wanna hear more from you maybe do a colab with one of the liquid DJs on here, would be sick!

Respekta!

OiOiOiOiOiOiOi breadbinnnnn!!!!!

Nuff respectos for the feedback mate, glad you're feeling it! Better late than never & it's much appreciated so shpank-you very much!!

The thing we're trying to get our head around atm is the actual pressure of recording, it's mad. The best mixes & sets we've ever done (with these 2 guys, Nifty as well) have never been recorded. It's crazy how aware of yourself you become when you know the set's being recorded. But hey, pressure can be the key to getting the best out of people and that's what we're aiming for here.

We also do jump-up/dancefloor sets as well, but tbh mate I'm preferring the liquid tingz these days. I can chat fast, and I don't go budda-budda-budda-budda between words and talk shit, I do actually like the person to understand what I'm saying, with me actually complimenting the music at the same time. Not bigging up everyone in the room and shouting-out to my ak-47 before a tune drops!! But if I'm honest, when I do write lyrics, this is how it comes to me naturally. Writing a fast chat for jump-up just gets on my tits atm tbh, and I find liquid so uplifting.

What I'm gonna do is encourage the two guys on this set to join-up here, and get them upping mixes so everyone can get a real feel of what they're about. Plus then any advice/feedback/criticism about their side of the game (like the levels etc, but cheers I will pass that on) can go straight to them, hopefully then we can develop our style to what we know pleases people, as well as ourselves.

Who normally does liquid mixes on here then? I am quite guilty of not checking the member's mixes as much as I should really, but I'm really getting into it now. Realising a lot of the forum DJ's here (yourself included) play a nicer selection with tighter mixing than some of the overpaid fuckas out there doing it every week!!

Sorry for the essay, but I've got a bit of time on my hands lol!

O yeah, and Blu Sonix - Luv Me (logistics remix) still gives me the tingly goosebumps!!

Downloaded 35 TIMES and one person leaves feedback!!

Come on peeps it's all about the love, all feedback is welcome!!

I liked it, like nuera said you don't talk over the songs, you let them do their own thing, and contribute to it which is the way it should be imo.
Also you have a mellow tone of voice which suits the flow of most liquid mixes.
You could have done with being a bit louder and clearer at points i think but tbh that could just be the levelling and so on, still considering i generally dont like MCs that much i happily listened to the whole mix so props for that :)

I liked it, like nuera said you don't talk over the songs, you let them do their own thing, and contribute to it which is the way it should be imo.
Also you have a mellow tone of voice which suits the flow of most liquid mixes.
You could have done with being a bit louder and clearer at points i think but tbh that could just be the levelling and so on, still considering i generally dont like MCs that much i happily listened to the whole mix so props for that :)

Nice one mate thankyouplease!!

Yeah no probs, it only seems to be some of the levels that are nagging peeps a bit with this mix so that will be passed on to the DJ's!!

Back
Top Bottom