DJ Buster - UKG/Bassline Mix.

Train-crash-test-GIF.gif

:lol:

Sorry man, I really couldn't resist, I typed out replies like: "Bang on this bro", "Will defo check this out" & "Right up my street, bet its SICK"...

& felt all dirty & wrong, so I had a quick shower & posted trainwreck.gif & everything in the world was right again!

If either of you don't listen to this mix and tell me how fucking crazy good it is, im going to break into your houses and steal the fucking feathered pillows from under your sweet sweet slumbering heads.

Enjoyed this Tonay! Something a little different always goes down a treat.

Have thought about doing a mix similar to this but always instantly think I am trying to be DJ EZ and decide against it.

Big ups man

Enjoyed this Tonay! Something a little different always goes down a treat.

Have thought about doing a mix similar to this but always instantly think I am trying to be DJ EZ and decide against it.

Big ups man

Cheers man! Yeah, it was between this stuff and the ivy lab 20/20 sort of stuff but I just could not bring myself to mix that. its just not music to me!!

TOOOOOOEEEEE KNNNEEEEEEE

gave this a listen a few days ago and forgot to give feedback, enjoyed the mix man, like how you gotta nice mix of the floaty garage stuff and some filthy bassline.

Also that walking with elephants remix/VIP is fucking huge not heard that one before.

Big ups

TOOOOOOEEEEE KNNNEEEEEEE

gave this a listen a few days ago and forgot to give feedback, enjoyed the mix man, like how you gotta nice mix of the floaty garage stuff and some filthy bassline.

Also that walking with elephants remix/VIP is fucking huge not heard that one before.

Big ups

Cheers Geezer! Glad you liked it man

Back
Top Bottom