DJ BUSTER - SEPTEMBER MIX,

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Recorded a mix at random today. Thought id share. Done on 2 x Technic 1210's!

Tracklist

Loadstar - Hit the Ground

The Prototypes - Subterrestrial

Noisia and Phace - Floating Zero

Spectrasoul - Organisor

Optiv + BTK Get Ready

Nymfo - Resolve

Survival - Ever clear

Enei - One chance

Original Unknown - Lunar Bass (Commix Remix)

Lynx and Hellrazer - Taboo

DBR - Fortress (VIP)

Phobia - Detroit Lies Bleeding

Hybris - Lair

Enei - Cracker ( Jubei Remix)

Lenzman - Lazers

Zero T ft Steo - Walk Away

Sub Zero - Trick of Technology

Hazard - Proteus

Subscape ft Jenna G - Flood of Emotion ( Enei Remix)

Enjoy! :jay:

http://soundcloud.com/dj-buster/tec...t=http://soundcloud.com/dj-buster/techy-times

Last edited:
Recorded a mix at random today. Thought id share. Done on 2 x Technic 1210's!

Tracklist

Loadstar - Hit the Ground

Spectrasoul - Organiser

Optiv + BTK Get Ready

Nymfo - Resolve

Survival - Ever clear

Enei - One chance

Lynx and Hellrazer - Taboo

DBR - Fortress (VIP)

sato - Detroit Lies Bleeding (phobia remix)

Hybris - Lair

Enei - Cracker ( Jubei Remix)

Lenzman - Lazers

Zero T ft Steo - Walk Away

Sub Zero - Trick of Technology

Hazard - Proteus

D1 ft Jenna G - Flood of Emotion ( Enei Remix)

Enjoy! :jay:

http://soundcloud.com/dj-buster/tec...t=http://soundcloud.com/dj-buster/techy-times

pon the DL

I took the time to correct your TL as well ;)

Ez bro! Thought I should get on this as its been a while :)

Tracklist pulled me in, had some wicked tunes in it. Copy of slips in the beatmatching but nothing that wasnt taken care of quickly. The only problem I had listening to this is the EQ'ing.

for example, I would have bought the bass of Floating Zero in on this double, hearing it switch in after 32 bars kind of lots its impact on me tbh. Only other thing was I would have liked to hear a bigger intro, Its the first thing that grabs the listener for me and kind of sets the whole tone of the mix so its gotta be something special!
Other than that man, cant fault it. Tunes were wicked and all went well together.

Particuarly these bits

Nymfo - Resolve
Survival - Ever clear
Enei - One chance

Only bit I didnt really get was when you dropped "Trick Of Technology" didnt seem to fit with the rest of the tunes. But Proteus definitely bought it back!
Hope I dont sound like too much of a cunt, overall the mix was decent, just a few minor tweaks needed!
:)

Last edited:
Ez bro! Thought I should get on this as its been a while :)

Tracklist pulled me in, had some wicked tunes in it. Copy of slips in the beatmatching but nothing that wasnt taken care of quickly. The only problem I had listening to this is the EQ'ing.

for example, I would have bought the bass of Floating Zero in on this double, hearing it switch in after 32 bars kind of lots its impact on me tbh. Only other thing was I would have liked to hear a bigger intro, Its the first thing that grabs the listener for me and kind of sets the whole tone of the mix so its gotta be something special!
Other than that man, cant fault it. Tunes were wicked and all went well together.

Particuarly these bits

Nymfo - Resolve
Survival - Ever clear
Enei - One chance

Only bit I didnt really get was when you dropped "Trick Of Technology" didnt seem to fit with the rest of the tunes. But Proteus definitely bought it back!
Hope I dont sound like too much of a cunt, overall the mix was decent, just a few minor tweaks needed!
:)

Nice one Matty.. Cheers for the feedback mate. Its good to have constructive criticism.I always get to the end of a mix and usually have bits i know have gone a bit wrong but its putting out and getting told what sounds wrong which helps me alot tbh. glad u enjoyed it though mate. Definitely need to take more time planning these sort of mixes rather than just going off the cuff.

Just gave this a spin.
Nice tune selection but I didn't really get why you dropped trick of technology though.
On the whole the mix was tight apart from a couple of tiny slips.

Big ups !!

Just gave this a spin.
Nice tune selection but I didn't really get why you dropped trick of technology though.
On the whole the mix was tight apart from a couple of tiny slips.

Big ups !!

Cheers mate... Yeah to be fair I dunno why the fuck i did drop that wanted to get a little jump up going but then realised as soon as i bought it in it was a stuped idea!! lol :/ tried to make the most of the bad tune selection. Glad you enjoyed the majority though mate thanks for checkin :)

Yeah man enjoyed the mix but gotta agree with nuera about subterrestrial>>strange science EQing.

still a lot better than I would have done though man, a very enjoyable listen

Yeah man enjoyed the mix but gotta agree with nuera about subterrestrial>>strange science EQing.

still a lot better than I would have done though man, a very enjoyable listen

cheers fella, glad the majority of it was good for you! thanks for taking the time to listen man

---------- Post added at 11:03 ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 ----------

Bumpington

first 2 sat well together man!
flooooting zero was cool, would have been tempted to switch it when those swooshes came in tho, got a bit cloudy.
organiser was cool, liked the way the "dub" hit at the same time as floating zero's stab.
get ready - nice, prefered it when organisers vocals weren't present. could have benefited from less mid on organiser, that swwwwooooosshhhhtishh! was a lil overpowering at times.
resolve - big
ever clear - hello i like
one chance - wickidly brought in, sounded quite nice together, missed a nice lil switch oppertunity tho and i thought u took it out of the mix slightly too early, but not sure if ever clear does anything weird that would have spoiled it.
lunar - not too shabby
taboo - cool
fortress - smooth
detroit lies - yea cool!
lair - cool
cracker - wasn't a fan, not bad but nothing special.
lazers - not sure to be honest, parts were cool, others not so much, defo didn't like the bass switch so much
walk away - vibes
trick of ... sorry im ffwrding :teeth:
proteus > flood of ... - cool, nice tune to finish on, think i even liked the spinback, was a bit harsh tho, if ur gonna spin back , lower the volume slightly so its not so harsh.

wicked mix tone. thanks man!

ah and theres some of gatekeeper on at the end! hello!

first 2 sat well together man!
flooooting zero was cool, would have been tempted to switch it when those swooshes came in tho, got a bit cloudy.
organiser was cool, liked the way the "dub" hit at the same time as floating zero's stab.
get ready - nice, prefered it when organisers vocals weren't present. could have benefited from less mid on organiser, that swwwwooooosshhhhtishh! was a lil overpowering at times.
resolve - big
ever clear - hello i like
one chance - wickidly brought in, sounded quite nice together, missed a nice lil switch oppertunity tho and i thought u took it out of the mix slightly too early, but not sure if ever clear does anything weird that would have spoiled it.
lunar - not too shabby
taboo - cool
fortress - smooth
detroit lies - yea cool!
lair - cool
cracker - wasn't a fan, not bad but nothing special.
lazers - not sure to be honest, parts were cool, others not so much, defo didn't like the bass switch so much
walk away - vibes
trick of ... sorry im ffwrding :teeth:
proteus > flood of ... - cool, nice tune to finish on, think i even liked the spinback, was a bit harsh tho, if ur gonna spin back , lower the volume slightly so its not so harsh.

wicked mix tone. thanks man!

ah and theres some of gatekeeper on at the end! hello!

Big up man. Wicked feedback as per. everyone pretty much dislikes the bits i disliked so know deffo learnt from this one.. next one going to be as perfect as i can make it!

Back
Top Bottom