DJ Buster - Roll Up Roll In.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Yo Yo,

Been too long since iv pressed the record button. Overall really happy with this mix. All done on 2 x technic 1210's! all feedback and general abuse and slating is more than welcome.

Dramatic + DBAudio - vigilante
Chase And Status - Time ( Wilkinson Remix )
Optiv + BTK - Let It Hit Em.
Commix - Satellite Type 2
Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter
Enei - Zues
Phace + Rockwell - Rat Race
Rusko ft. Amber Coffman - Hold on ( Subfocus Remix )
>>> Hazard - Proteus
Hazard - Food Fight
Foreign Concept - MOB Justice
Mark system ft. Youngman - Hold It
DJ Nut Nut - Special Dedication ( Sigma Remix )
Phobia - Severance
Enei - One Chance
Enei + MC DRS - Obsession
Survival - Ever Clear
Lynx Malibu + Hellrazor - Sleazy.

for some reason when i try to embed it on here it says track not available! so please click on link :)

http://soundcloud.com/dj-buster/roll-up-roll-in

Last edited:
cheers lads! big up. for some reason i noticed on the second drop of hold on remix it sounds like it skips even though it doesnt! . must have been my shitty computer not coping with it :/ . only a slight little glitch tho. hope u like it

Just finished listening to this

I liked it man. Tune selection was pretty spot on. I think it could've been mixed a little tighter and EQ'ed a little better and I wasnt overtly keen on the Hold On/Proteus/Food Fight section.

But those minor points aside... All good. Big up

cheers Wayne mate. glad you enjoyed it. thought if anything was gonna let it down it would be that section! safe for listening mate

on it man

:edit

really enjoyed this man, selection was on point mostly, although i didn't understand why you put that hold on remix in, didnt really fit at all imo.

mixing was tight, some really nice blends and doubles such as
Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter
Enei - Zues stood out in particular

nice one

Last edited:
yeah im with the guys above, best bit was defo when Enei - Zues cam in.
nice little roller though bar the Subfocus track and something messing up when FoodFight came in, did you cut part of the mix up? or was it jumping on the programme? i had that the other day on Wavepad, had to record it all again.
but yeah first section was defo the best

Dramatic + DBAudio - Vigilante - banger!
Chase And Status - Time ( Wilkinson Remix ) - nice mix man. shame it didn't drop at vigalante's drop but still nicley done.
Optiv + BTK - Let It Hit Em. - rar!! engergy on this mix, goosebump business tone! impressive man!
Commix - Satellite Type 2 - not bad, bit much bass on bass at one point but otherwise safe.
Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter - wicked lil crossover. really liked this blend.
Enei - Zues - cool, well eq'd. wonder if they would have been better bass's the other way around, would have made for a difficult transition tho.
Phace + Rockwell - Rat Race - swish!
Rusko ft. Amber Coffman - Hold on ( Subfocus Remix ) - ermmm tracklist was going so well man! haha. nice lil mix tho, ultra clean.
>>> Hazard - Proteus - yeah ok once it got going, the pattern was tricky to get my head around at first. liked the first bass notes together. really nice when u removed the tease aswel.. clean!!
Hazard - Food Fight - wasn't really into it tbh.
Foreign Concept - MOB Justice - thought the kick had a bit much bass on it but apart from that was sounding good.
Mark system ft. Youngman - Hold It - nice lil clean one.
DJ Nut Nut - Special Dedication ( Sigma Remix ) - wicked.
Phobia - Severance - nice
Enei - One Chance - great mix! liked the crossover b4 the drop. i never would have thought to do it like that, well i will now. and yes u nailed that switch after so many bars! well played man. this ones top notch.
Enei + MC DRS - Obsession - wicked! u nailed eqing the two differnt drum patterns perfect. sounded really good. only thing i wasnt keen on was obsessions into, those noises didn't really work and u left the mix going to long and one chance started to breakdown. other than that man, it was wicked. well impressed.
Survival - Ever Clear - this was nice too. really smooth.
Lynx Malibu + Hellrazor - Sleazy. - not bad.

impressive tone. best one of yours yet i'd say. ur progress this year has been awesome, im sure anyone that listens to ur mixes would agree. nothing really constructive to say/suggest. just keep doing ur thing man coz its working. big up!

so yea had a listen, didnt feedback so...

only really disliked the bit with hold on tbh. pretty much echoes most other opinions too,

vigilante
time(wilkinson remix)
let it hit em

^ was a nice little section to open with, got me interested from the start.

dj friendly unit shifter
zeus
rat race

^ also a little section I enjoyed...constantly using Zeus, and the mix with rat race was pure fire. maybe would have preferred it as a double but still liked it nonetheless. the switches back on the cuts of rat race were also clean.

all in all thoroughly enjoyed it mate, looking forward to your next installment tony!

Nice mix mate, had a few listens through and really been enjoying it. Wicked intro, a lot going on in the first couple tracks but you balanced them nicely. next few mixes were all really good too, I probably would have taken let it hit em out of the mix with satellite a little earlier but still a tasty mix. Obviously hold on is not to everyone's taste but I thought proteus went quite well with it. Last few mixes were sick, nice little rolling section to finish.

Overall I thought the mix was wicked and very impressive since it seems you have not been mixing that long . While it's good that you kept things diverse with the track list, your making it harder for yourself trying to squeeze so many different styles into 40 mins so it would be nice to hear a longer mix, especially if it is as good as this one.

yeah im with the guys above, best bit was defo when Enei - Zues cam in.
nice little roller though bar the Subfocus track and something messing up when FoodFight came in, did you cut part of the mix up? or was it jumping on the programme? i had that the other day on Wavepad, had to record it all again.
but yeah first section was defo the best

hi mate, cheers for checking! yeah that little skip was Audacity! my computer ran a virsu check right that minute lol. Glad you liked it man

---------- Post added at 10:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Dramatic + DBAudio - Vigilante - banger!
Chase And Status - Time ( Wilkinson Remix ) - nice mix man. shame it didn't drop at vigalante's drop but still nicley done.
Optiv + BTK - Let It Hit Em. - rar!! engergy on this mix, goosebump business tone! impressive man!
Commix - Satellite Type 2 - not bad, bit much bass on bass at one point but otherwise safe.
Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter - wicked lil crossover. really liked this blend.
Enei - Zues - cool, well eq'd. wonder if they would have been better bass's the other way around, would have made for a difficult transition tho.
Phace + Rockwell - Rat Race - swish!
Rusko ft. Amber Coffman - Hold on ( Subfocus Remix ) - ermmm tracklist was going so well man! haha. nice lil mix tho, ultra clean.
>>> Hazard - Proteus - yeah ok once it got going, the pattern was tricky to get my head around at first. liked the first bass notes together. really nice when u removed the tease aswel.. clean!!
Hazard - Food Fight - wasn't really into it tbh.
Foreign Concept - MOB Justice - thought the kick had a bit much bass on it but apart from that was sounding good.
Mark system ft. Youngman - Hold It - nice lil clean one.
DJ Nut Nut - Special Dedication ( Sigma Remix ) - wicked.
Phobia - Severance - nice
Enei - One Chance - great mix! liked the crossover b4 the drop. i never would have thought to do it like that, well i will now. and yes u nailed that switch after so many bars! well played man. this ones top notch.
Enei + MC DRS - Obsession - wicked! u nailed eqing the two differnt drum patterns perfect. sounded really good. only thing i wasnt keen on was obsessions into, those noises didn't really work and u left the mix going to long and one chance started to breakdown. other than that man, it was wicked. well impressed.
Survival - Ever Clear - this was nice too. really smooth.
Lynx Malibu + Hellrazor - Sleazy. - not bad.

impressive tone. best one of yours yet i'd say. ur progress this year has been awesome, im sure anyone that listens to ur mixes would agree. nothing really constructive to say/suggest. just keep doing ur thing man coz its working. big up!

Yes AJ! Thank you for your honesty and kind words mate. Definately best feedback you have given me to date! nice one.

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 ----------

so yea had a listen, didnt feedback so...

only really disliked the bit with hold on tbh. pretty much echoes most other opinions too,

vigilante
time(wilkinson remix)
let it hit em

^ was a nice little section to open with, got me interested from the start.

dj friendly unit shifter
zeus
rat race

^ also a little section I enjoyed...constantly using Zeus, and the mix with rat race was pure fire. maybe would have preferred it as a double but still liked it nonetheless. the switches back on the cuts of rat race were also clean.

all in all thoroughly enjoyed it mate, looking forward to your next installment tony!

thanks for taking the time to listen STU big up mate

---------- Post added at 10:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 ----------

Nice mix mate, had a few listens through and really been enjoying it. Wicked intro, a lot going on in the first couple tracks but you balanced them nicely. next few mixes were all really good too, I probably would have taken let it hit em out of the mix with satellite a little earlier but still a tasty mix. Obviously hold on is not to everyone's taste but I thought proteus went quite well with it. Last few mixes were sick, nice little rolling section to finish.

Overall I thought the mix was wicked and very impressive since it seems you have not been mixing that long . While it's good that you kept things diverse with the track list, your making it harder for yourself trying to squeeze so many different styles into 40 mins so it would be nice to hear a longer mix, especially if it is as good as this one.

Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed this, I always try and vary up the styles because i love all different genres and i guess sometimes it becomes the downfall of a certain section. I really need to take the time to plan mixes alot more as i usually just mix them off the cuff! hence the hold on - proteus/foodfight section! lol. Was a hard blend to pull off actually! Wont be trying that one whilst playing out anytime soon! lol. Will make sure the next one is a good hour or so at least. Cheers mate

---------- Post added at 10:29 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TeddyBizzle again :(

Back
Top Bottom