DJ Buster - Outlook All Vinyl Mix

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Easy!

Thought id throw together a little mix for this, been a complete nightmare getting recordings done so iv had to just stick with this mix which is a bit of a bummer but hey ho. Was gonna do a longer one.

Got a few nice tunes in there though so enjoy! :)

Tracklist -

Technimatic - Mirror Image - Spearhead Records
Chase & Status - Time (Wilkinson Remix) - RAM Records
Command Strange - Hyperbug - Horizons Music
Mob Tactics - Roadhouse - Tactical Recordings
Wilkinson - Take You Higher - Ram Records
June Miller - From Autumn To Ashes - Ram Records
Eastcolours - Go To Nowhere - Phunkfiction Recordings
Detail - Exhaustion - Commerical Suicide
Phace & Noisia - Floating Zero - Invisible Recordings
Vicious Circle & Need For Mirrors - Eyes Wide Shut - Siren Recordings
Liz- E - Something Inside - SGN-LTD
Foreign Concept - Possessive - SGN-LTD
Technimatic - Sheltered Storm - Spearhead Records
LSB - The Hurting - Spearhead Records
Calyx & Teebee - Elevate This Sound - Ram Records
LSB - Overthinking (Enei Remix) - Spearhead Records

Last edited:
Just listened to the first half, swish stuff tone will catch rest tomorrow!

You seen Brighton got critical, shogun and virus nights the next 3 weeks!? Hit me up if you go to any!!

Just listened to the first half, swish stuff tone will catch rest tomorrow!

You seen Brighton got critical, shogun and virus nights the next 3 weeks!? Hit me up if you go to any!!

Cheers pal! Actually playing room 2 at the virus night. Will have tickets for sale mate so hit me up if u want one!

Will give this a listen too later. Looks nice! I need to get my entry sorted out!

I like the "All Vinyl" in the title, but the tracklist doesn't look hugely like my cup of tea. Will have a listen anyhow.

From Autumn To Ashes sounded nice with the horns of Take You Higher. The pulsating undercurrents of Go To Nowhere were very refreshing in the mix, reminding me that it had slipped through the net. The punchy bits in Floating Zero worked with the winding synths in Exhaustion. Summery soulful notes of Eyes Wide Shut sat well with the vocal of Something Inside, leading into the subtly bass Possessive. Both vocals of Something Inside & Possessive taking their turns to talk. Would have liked to hear another 32 bars of that mix, as it was quite brief.

Also, is that Overthinking (Enei Remix) one of the 10 that got pressed by mistake to the limited stock on the Spearhead site? & what decks do you have Tone?

Pretty hectic start & quite breakbeaty / amen-y. Then went onto some tunes that I prefer to hear over the others I didn't mention. Fairly tight mixing for the majority & EQ-ing was up there. Just wasn't sold on the selection, but thats just personal preference.

I like the "All Vinyl" in the title, but the tracklist doesn't look hugely like my cup of tea. Will have a listen anyhow.

From Autumn To Ashes sounded nice with the horns of Take You Higher. The pulsating undercurrents of Go To Nowhere were very refreshing in the mix, reminding me that it had slipped through the net. The punchy bits in Floating Zero worked with the winding synths in Exhaustion. Summery soulful notes of Eyes Wide Shut sat well with the vocal of Something Inside, leading into the subtly bass Possessive. Both vocals of Something Inside & Possessive taking their turns to talk. Would have liked to hear another 32 bars of that mix, as it was quite brief.

Also, is that Overthinking (Enei Remix) one of the 10 that got pressed by mistake to the limited stock on the Spearhead site? & what decks do you have Tone?

Pretty hectic start & quite breakbeaty / amen-y. Then went onto some tunes that I prefer to hear over the others I didn't mention. Fairly tight mixing for the majority & EQ-ing was up there. Just wasn't sold on the selection, but thats just personal preference.

Nice one mate! Cheers for your honesty. Got technics 1210s mate, also that enei remix was one that got pressed accidentally! Big up man

Mk 2's mate

Nice. Was going to get a pair of mk2's if I could find a new pair at the time, but ended up going for mk5 g's as they were the only Technics still in production 17 months ago.

Mk2's & 5's have got to be my favourite out of the range. Mk3's were a little funny when I had a go on them

Nice. Was going to get a pair of mk2's if I could find a new pair at the time, but ended up going for mk5 g's as they were the only Technics still in production 17 months ago.

Mk2's & 5's have got to be my favourite out of the range. Mk3's were a little funny when I had a go on them

Gotta admit if love a pair of the mk5's man, they are solid. You made a good choice there!

Back
Top Bottom