DJ Buster - November Mix

Downloaded buddy! Will get back to you soon :) got like 7 hours of mixes to get thru now ahha!

Nice work Tone!

Tracklist wasn't completely up my street to be honest, mainly just the first tune and last few. Middle bit was spot on though.

Really enjoyed -

Feel For You - Bladerunner
Snubnose - Need For Mirrors
Floating Zero - Noisia + Phace

Beat matching was great as well man, very few slips that got corrected very quickly. Definitely your best one so far I think.

Seems like this was ages ago though, hook me up with a new one soon! :D

Nice work Tone!

Tracklist wasn't completely up my street to be honest, mainly just the first tune and last few. Middle bit was spot on though.

Really enjoyed -

Feel For You - Bladerunner
Snubnose - Need For Mirrors
Floating Zero - Noisia + Phace

Beat matching was great as well man, very few slips that got corrected very quickly. Definitely your best one so far I think.

Seems like this was ages ago though, hook me up with a new one soon! :D

Wicked!! Cheers man appreciate it :)

This is what i thought. Cant fault the mixing whatsoever. Cant even fault the tracklisting to be honest, they all worked, just a few werent my cuppa tea. But you cant please everyone can ya.

Huge mate. Props.

This is what i thought. Cant fault the mixing whatsoever. Cant even fault the tracklisting to be honest, they all worked, just a few werent my cuppa tea. But you cant please everyone can ya.

Huge mate. Props.

Cheers fella! :) must spread rep and all that jazz

Yeh man this was proper cool! Loved the flow and everything was tight! tracks all complimented each other! Techy bit in the middle was on point! Was big!

Look forward to the next one dude!

Back
Top Bottom