DJ Buster - November Mix

just listenign this...didn't like the beginning much, but from snubnose on it's my kind of thing. i see your skills are a bit better, because i once listened one of your older sets (can't remember which) and i can say this one is tighter ;) cool that you're playing vinyl too - this always gives + points in my eyes. big up!

As much as I liked your previous mix, this one shits all over it. Just wicked stuff, really digging the overall vibe of this. Opening mix was nuts, Feel For You always shines in the mix, too. Snubnose >> Floating Zero instant fuck off business. Loved the liquidy-deep section starting with Unfinished Business up to Take You There, fair play to change it up in the end a bit again. Big mix :)

As much as I liked your previous mix, this one shits all over it. Just wicked stuff, really digging the overall vibe of this. Opening mix was nuts, Feel For You always shines in the mix, too. Snubnose >> Floating Zero instant fuck off business. Loved the liquidy-deep section starting with Unfinished Business up to Take You There, fair play to change it up in the end a bit again. Big mix :)

Big up man! thanks alot. gonna get on your kerb clothing mix on my way home!

Back
Top Bottom