DJ Buster - Engage Podcast

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Yo Been Ages since iv posted a mix.. did a 30 min podcast for Engage DNB.

Let me know your thoughts!

Tracklist:

Tracklist:

Jade - What You Are (Break Remix)
Drumsound & Bassline Smith - The Truth
My Nu Leng & Flava D - Soul Shake (1991 Remix)
@Freek - All My Friends Remix
Kasra & Jubei - The Rift
Commix - Broken Man
Culture Shock - Vice Chase
Wilkinson - Tonight
Jauz & Netsky - Higher (The Prototypes Remix)
Culture Shock - Have It All
Frankee - Flim Flam
Dimension - Love To Me
Chroma - Intermission (Break Remix)
Tchami x Aluna George x DJ Snake - You Know You Like It (Signal Remix)

DNBDRUMANDBASSENGAGEBUSTERDJ

Last edited:
spain_train_crash-68068.gif

Love the flow from 9:00ish on until 25:00ish. Good balance of liquid and neuro without losing the flow of the mix. The ending felt a little disappoint though, I always try to end my mixes with something that leaves like an afterglow feeling of the mix. A feeling of landing back on earth and thinking over the "journey". The last 2 tracks felt a little bland to achieve this, especially after a high energy track like "Love to Me".

Thanks for sharing though, prefer Liquid myself but "The Truth" is being added to my neurofunk library :).

Thought the first ten minutes were interesting , then good to hear Vice Chase, but then into a ram tune then it kinda stayed on that vibe, not my thing but was tight
ended well too, could have even been abit longer, enjoyed it man !

Love the flow from 9:00ish on until 25:00ish. Good balance of liquid and neuro without losing the flow of the mix. The ending felt a little disappoint though, I always try to end my mixes with something that leaves like an afterglow feeling of the mix. A feeling of landing back on earth and thinking over the "journey". The last 2 tracks felt a little bland to achieve this, especially after a high energy track like "Love to Me".

Thanks for sharing though, prefer Liquid myself but "The Truth" is being added to my neurofunk library :).

Thought the first ten minutes were interesting , then good to hear Vice Chase, but then into a ram tune then it kinda stayed on that vibe, not my thing but was tight
ended well too, could have even been abit longer, enjoyed it man !

Cheers chaps - thanks for listening!

Back
Top Bottom