DnB DJ Buster DNBA 15 years of DNB Mix

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Yo!

Thought id give this ago. Threw together this in 30mins. Alot of my personal favourites in there. All done on vinyl.

Tried to keep it as old too new as possible but it was hard in such a short amount of time!

TRACKLIST...........!!!

JOHN B - UP ALL NIGHT ( REMIX )

SDC + CHRIS SU - CRASH

TANGO - SENT TO COVENTRY (TOTAL SCIENCE REMIX)

BROCKIE - SLEEPING GIANT

RAM TRILOGY - PACMAN REMIX

DIE - CLEAR SKYZ ( BREAK REMIX )

PENDULUM - VAULT

DRAMATIC + DBAUDIO - VIGILANTE

LYNX, MALIBU + HELLRAZOR - SLEAZE

ENEI FEAT RIYA - NO FEAR

>> MINDSCAPE BOUNCE

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED! Also if you click favourite all that jazz that would be sweet!

Enjoy

http://www.mixcloud.com/BusterDJ/db...dium=share_button&utm_campaign=cloudcast_page

I would of been more inclind to listen if you had performed the Carlton dance

But all jokes aside, i shall give this a listen at some point tomorrow

have you not got the quarenteen bay my friend!? if not then get more posts in and u may just get a little surprise ;)

wicked mix mate

sleeping giant and pacman was slick!! impressive blend.
really liked valut > vigalante and then into sleaze too!

good luck with the comp man!

have you not got the quarenteen bay my friend!? if not then get more posts in and u may just get a little surprise ;)

Nah mate. Only got like 650 posts

Still ain't listened yet but my workshop managers in. He does not like the drums and the base

Nah mate. Only got like 650 posts

Still ain't listened yet but my workshop managers in. He does not like the drums and the base

Cool man! ill send u the you tube link in a pm mate ;) gonna give urs a listen to now mate.

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

wicked mix mate

sleeping giant and pacman was slick!! impressive blend.
really liked valut > vigalante and then into sleaze too!

good luck with the comp man!

Cheers mate glad u liked it!

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

Wana get as many plays on this bitch as possible!

Loved the set mate...you got some wicked tunes their hyper! You're mixing's bang on although I reckon you need to concentrate on keeping the energy levels a bit more consistent.

One serious question though. How the fuck did you make that wind down noise right at the end? I've never made them sound like that before...

Loved the set mate...you got some wicked tunes their hyper! You're mixing's bang on although I reckon you need to concentrate on keeping the energy levels a bit more consistent.

One serious question though. How the fuck did you make that wind down noise right at the end? I've never made them sound like that before...

Cheers mate! im glad u enjoyed it! It was quite hard knowing how much old school to play and when to bring it up to newer tunes. 30 mins is just not enough time. The way i did that wind down thing was using the echo effect on my pioneer mixer. I simply just turn the turntable off and hit the effect button. If you get a good break and do it it can sound nice and dramatic! Cheers for listening mate!

Back
Top Bottom