DJ Buster - August 40 Minute Mini Mix

finally listened man, really enjoyed it as per, mixing was spot on and some of the blends were really good. Intro was sharp and i havn't heard that mob tactics tune before which is always a plus!
also driftwood sounded really good coming in after the myriads remix. good stuff fella

finally listened man, really enjoyed it as per, mixing was spot on and some of the blends were really good. Intro was sharp and i havn't heard that mob tactics tune before which is always a plus!
also driftwood sounded really good coming in after the myriads remix. good stuff fella

Wicked. Nice one fella.

Listened to this as the very first actually, found out I haven't got round to share any feedback, sorry :) Loved the opening mix, very nice mix with Dustup, wouldn't have tried this one tbh and it worked perfectly. Also I really digged that part from Shapeshifter to The Rift. Again, another smasher tune mixed out into Mob Tactics tune, seems like I'll need to pick up more of their tunes as they work really nice in the mix. And that liquid closing sounded lush. Big up man!

Listened to this as the very first actually, found out I haven't got round to share any feedback, sorry :) Loved the opening mix, very nice mix with Dustup, wouldn't have tried this one tbh and it worked perfectly. Also I really digged that part from Shapeshifter to The Rift. Again, another smasher tune mixed out into Mob Tactics tune, seems like I'll need to pick up more of their tunes as they work really nice in the mix. And that liquid closing sounded lush. Big up man!

thanks man! big up!

Back
Top Bottom