DJ Betto (Italy) - Zyon Bass/Spectrasoul special 08

parosight

Ciao Regazzi!

A recording put together by my Italian mate Paolo a few weeks ago, nice and rolling with some excellent mixing. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ytgnedyn0ml

DJ Betto (Italy) - Drums and Space.mp3

1. Calibre - Mr Right On
2. Switch - Hilltop View
3. Zyon Bass - Tombstone Blues
4. Spectrasoul - The Weakness
5. Zyon Bass - City of the Red Night
6. Spectrasoul - Downtown Chicago
7. Spectrasoul - Adoration
8. Zyon Bass - The Wire
9. Spectrasoul - Seeing Stars
10. Icicle and Switch - Looking Away
11. Spectrasoul - Alibi
12. Icicle and Switch - Strange Behaviour
13. Alix Perez - Stray

and don't forget to grab my latest one recorded live in Italy last month:

http://hedgerows.net/podcast/?p=episode&name=2008-07-23_naked_in_the_see_192.mp3

tracklisting included on link, plus subscribe to the WhiteNoizeHQ podcast!

Ciao, feedback always appreciated!:D

Peace

Bonjourno

I like the mix on the whitenoise site, prefered the first half, as they are more my kinda tunes. Can't download the mediafire mix?????.

What part of Italy you from? My g/f is from Bari in the south and we are going out there at the end of the month. Tempted to bring a bag of recods with me, just in case.......!!!

Ciao

Last edited:
Ciao fratello!

I'm not from Italy, I am originally from Brixton but came out here on a bit of a whim with no money and no plan and have ended up staying as I met an Italian girl. I stay in Fano which is near Bologna and should be here for some time, the guy who recorded the mix organizes parties so if and when you're coming tell me I'll tell you if it's worth bringing tunes!

The mediafire mix should work OK I just tried it and it was fine, it will be getting uploaded to WhiteNoize soon anyway! Take it easy.

Ciao for now

Pete

Hi

Jut spoke with the mrs and she says you are FARRRRRRR away from where we are going!! Dam shame, would of been wicked to see someone spinning DnB over there. My PC has been playing up lately, which is why I probably couldn't d/l the mediafire mix. Will try tommorrow and give some feedback. Do you play vinyl and if you do, where do you get your tunes from, when living in Italy. Are there any shops over there, or is it a posted package from Redeye?lol

Ciao
H.I.

Back
Top Bottom