Dj ASBO lol vs DNBForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that guy, he's played at a few illegals round here. He don't come across like such a cock in real life though the idea behind that group is pretty shit.

I don't get the point , he just wants to proof that he is "the best dj on facebook" ?! get a life man ..

Flicky - Haha! your posts on his group pages are jokes!!! Kep em going!

i would join the group but i dont wona support his ott ego

These are some things he wrote to my inbox...

ur mix wudnt up load so i cant listen to it but i did check u out on youtube, u use to much technology and i cant see the 3rd deck so u'r probably cheating, also i cant recal at any time all 3 deck playing at once so i think that im better!! lol

yeah i listened to ur soppy mix, it was great for sending my kid to sleep only problem was i fell asleep too!! yawn !! sounds just like every other, boring !!

i did listen and its of my opinion that u dont have your own style!! face it mate, your boring!!

i duno why you're bothering with this wasteman. with the attitude he's got he won't get anywhere, and he's making a name for himself for all the wrong reasons.

hahaha omg his mix was the biggest piece of shit ive ever heard!

what an absolute bellend, hope his dj career goes the same way his mixes have lmao

I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER TO JUST SPAM THE PAGE WITH BIZARRE LINKS AND PICS

THIS WOULD RENDER HIS PAGE POINTLESS AND WEIRD

RATHER THAN GIVE HIM AMMO TO TALKK ABOUT HIMSELF

YAGESHMEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom