Dj ApeCat - Dirty Minutes!!

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Last one was killa', this one is illa'!! Still can't keep my fucking NS6 from doing those spastic skips all of a sudden and sometimes the FX fuck about on channels they're not assigned to and shit, but fuck it, I'm quite pleased with this one!

(Calyx - Illusions)
Original Sin - Kiss
S.P.Y - Turn the Lights Off
Bladerunner - Musical Murderation Remix ft. Marcus Visionary
J Majik - Your Sound
Adam F - Circles
Alix Perez - Forsaken
Commix - Time Has Come
Bladerunner - Jah Jah Dub
Naibu - Doubts
Break - They're Wrong (Holy shit is this a tune or what?!)
Rufige Kru - One More Time
Commix - Envious
London Elektricity - Just One Second
(Autechre - Lowride)

Seems there's a couple of tunes I just can't keep out of my mixes..

Check it!

Last edited:
Nice mix, good varied selection of tunes

I liked the mix going in to forsaken, but you didn't leave it alone in the mix enough for my liking (preference really though so ignore) but the drums on the mix out of it took away from forsaken too much imo.

good work though seppo

I liked the mix going in to forsaken, but you didn't leave it alone in the mix enough for my liking (preference really though so ignore) but the drums on the mix out of it took away from forsaken too much imo.

Agree completely, I think I started Forsaken where the vox comes in, and it sort of threw everything off balance with the little incidentals from Circles coming in at odd places.

Big cheers!

Haha! I'm aiming to get booked down the pub again, so I've been trying to get a it of a mellower mix together as to not blow their fucking brains out all night long..

this is sexy apecat! like a tighter version of the last mix you posted, quality selection. and you can rinse as many amen tunes you like and i'll still listen :)

Nice one! All about spreading the love, sharing the good vibrations across the galaxy and all that!

Really really [totally and serially] appreciate you guys taking the time to listen and comment on my mixing, as I said; proper feedback is hard to come by round these ends..

Back
Top Bottom