Dj ApeCat - 30 minutes

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
So yeah, I got around to recording a mix, check it out.

There's a few dodgy transitions and some shoddy filter work + a few glitches because my NS6 isn't grounded properly..

/excuses

Naibu - The Shrine / Break, Clayx & Teebee - Don't Look Down
Original Sin - Kiss
Noisia & Teebee- Moon Palace
Break - Trying
Audio - Abyss
Phace - Vintage
Artificial Intelligence - Let it Be
Calyx - Through Your Eyes
Spor - Aztec
Artificial Intelligence - High Tide
Bad Company - Bullet Time [Spor Remix]
Adam F -F Jam
Chase & Status - Take Me Away
Calyx - Chasing Shadows
Commix - Time Has Come

That should be it...

Last edited:
will peep this mango
listened to the first 20 seconds, heard dont look down and thats all the persuasion i need

Nice save, buddy, real smooth..

:teeth:

I'm disappointed with my efforts now, I'll probably delete it within a day and upload the exact same mix but with Triband and a bit of Bladerunner thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:
I know there's a lot of shoddy shit going on, but comments and critique are always welcome..

Last edited:
nice rolling vibes on this one geez enjoyed it! f-jam into take me away was noice, really like the way you brought the shrine back into it after the first dd, class opening that

Cheers!

It's really hard to get feedback round these parts as literally noone listens to drum and bass..

Every time I play the pub there's always one geezer coming up to me like "Are you black?!!" and I'm all "U wot m8?" "Are you black, mate?!! I'm from Lundun, see.. Are you black?" and they'll be some ratty faced old white bastard with a pony tail and everything. Or some huuuge black guy "I'm from Lundun, see. You got any DJ SS? Any Aphrodite? You got that tune, yeah.. 'Babylon shall FAAAAAALL!!1!' or what?" but that's about as much constructive criticism as I get round these ends..

haha oh dear... lovely variety to this one, no sign of your standard dancefloor fodder so will check your next for sure

Deep. Everytime.

Actually I've just realised that I've listened to the wrong mix but anyhoo...I really enjoyed it classy tunes great vibe great vocals. And some surprisingly tight mixing.

Any chance you could tell me the name of the track that sounds Bladerunnery?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom