DJ Anklepants

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
ok...

err

the tune at 1:25 sounds cool. didn't listen to the rest. he does got weird vocals..and the music got random. and his mask is gay and paki, so madman.

but i can see costumes, weird masks and techno in the future.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Thiis is awesome, you didn't see his wah pedle dick nose thing then?

He's got a built in thingy that does loads of things,

I cant explain it but you guys suck compared to him

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
not clicking that, the animated gif alone scares the living shit out of me. i can think of nothing but cold razors creek water forcefed dead infant barbwire and burning phosphor orifice

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
got my brother in town and were trying to record songs but there is sooooooooo much stuff on this week, clubs, concerts, great weather, the beach, and something to do with football cup this or the other, and we have to record three songs and pack up my shit, so, you know, im pretty stressed, plus my devious system is still sour from detox, so i wherever i look there is a reason to relapse. just got to be strong, thats what all this shit is about, be strong, hold fast, march, storms in my heart, wind in my mind, sand in my eyes, hate on my face, a feeling in my gut, wrestling the devils, filming the worms, fire in my heart, knowing full well where youll be going when youre dead. and the ends in my sights. filling in the blanks in a pit full of snakes.

when it comes right down to it, whats it all about, it was... something like that, mmmm could be i missed a thing or two

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
got my brother in town and were trying to record songs but there is sooooooooo much stuff on this week, clubs, concerts, great weather, the beach, and something to do with football cup this or the other, and we have to record three songs and pack up my shit, so, you know, im pretty stressed, plus my devious system is still sour from detox, so i wherever i look there is a reason to relapse. just got to be strong, thats what all this shit is about, be strong, hold fast, march, storms in my heart, wind in my mind, sand in my eyes, hate on my face, a feeling in my gut, wrestling the devils, filming the worms, fire in my heart, knowing full well where youll be going when youre dead. and the ends in my sights. filling in the blanks in a pit full of snakes.

when it comes right down to it, whats it all about, it was... something like that, mmmm could be i missed a thing or two
Missing a full frontal lobe more like.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
got a laugh croog, since it has the same shape as humour. its not a good joke, in fact, thats not even a joke, not even funny, but still, same shape as a joke, so it got a laugh. but its hard to tell why, its like football banter in the pub, "did you see that ridiculous display" or what was it again, i forget what the lower classes sound like.

your forhead is really big. x.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
got a laugh croog, since it has the same shape as humour. its not a good joke, in fact, thats not even a joke, not even funny, but still, same shape as a joke, so it got a laugh. but its hard to tell why, its like football banter in the pub, "did you see that ridiculous display" or what was it again, i forget what the lower classes sound like.

your forhead is really big. x.
It is big, so I can fit my larger than average frontal lobe in there.

Take some drugs Karl. You know you want to. Give in to tempation. Lick the scrotum of the devil. Take the full length of Satan's psychedelic schlong.

:korf::korf::korf::korf::korf::korf::korf::korf::korf::korf::korf::korf::korf: