DJ AKRO - SUMMER SESSIONS - 3 DECKS

DJ_Akro

GO BIG OR GO HOME!
VIP Junglist

http://dnbshare.com/download/DJ_Akro_-_Summer_Sessions_-_3_Decks.mp3.html

TRACKLIST:

Q Project - Champion Sound (Total Science Remix)
Loadstar - Warrior
> Splash - Babylon
Flosstradamus - Rollup (Baauer Remix)
> Bad Company - The Nine
Dub Phizix & Skeptical - Marka
Loadstar - Refuse to Love
> Grizzy - Stupid VIP
Original Sin - Overfiend
> Hazard - Killers Don’t Die
Taxman - Evasion VIP
> Hazard - Mr. Happy
Bass Brothers - Jamaican Thug
> Jayline - Nebula VIP
> Dillinja - Friday
Pixel Fist - Horrible (Audio Remix)
> Jo - R-Type
Krewella - Come Get It Remix
Sub Focus - Timewarp
> Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl
Annix - Ghetto Blaster
> Jayline - Lemme Get That
Jayline - Alligator Man
> Hazard - Air Guitar
Pleasure - The Right Time
The Prototypes - Suffocate
> Logistics Together
Hazard - It’s a Secret
Jayline - Bay City Affair
> Loadstar - Blind Faith
Doctor P - Sweet Shop (Friction vs. Camo & Krooked Remix)
> Friction & Skream - Kingpin (Calyx & Teebee Remix)
Benny Page - Dangerous (Levela Remix)
> Moving Fusion - Turbulence
Sub Zero - Motion (Supreme Being Remix)
Jayline - Let’s Go VIP
> Fresh - Signal
> Bad Company - True Romance
Wickaman & RV - Ev’s Dead
> Loadstar - Link to the Past
Callide - Ganga Riddim
> Twisted Individual - Bandwagon Blues
> Dillinja - Twist ‘em Out
> Chase & Status - Smash TV
> Bass Brothers - Royal Rumble

Banged this one out a few days ago. It was supposed to be done as a video mix but I wasn't pleased with the sound quality from the cam. I ended up getting a few hours to re-record it this week so I just did audio this time. The mix was recorded on 3 CDJ-900's and a Xone62.

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did recording it! Post up some feedback and let me know what you think.

Opener was fooking large !
everything up to Grizzy was right up my street , went down abit of jumpup route there then and mixing was heavy and on point was great to hear Nebula VIP
The way some of the mixes were fused together was class, some real talent and big drops
Air Guitar was were it all really kicked in for me , Together coming in was large, a little later the Camo & Krooked >> Kingpin mix was well put together and when Turbulence came in I could of jumped out my seat !!
The darker bits towards the end was something I was much needing, Signal was a big drop and Twist em Out ... ended well I thought, good time limit too, really enjoyed it

Opener was fooking large !
everything up to Grizzy was right up my street , went down abit of jumpup route there then and mixing was heavy and on point was great to hear Nebula VIP
The way some of the mixes were fused together was class, some real talent and big drops
Air Guitar was were it all really kicked in for me , Together coming in was large, a little later the Camo & Krooked >> Kingpin mix was well put together and when Turbulence came in I could of jumped out my seat !!
The darker bits towards the end was something I was much needing, Signal was a big drop and Twist em Out ... ended well I thought, good time limit too, really enjoyed it

Yes Danny! Big up for the feedback. This was supposed to be more of a jump up mix. I used to make loads of jump up mixes but in the past year or two I changed up the style a bit. Tried to throw in as many big tunes in there as quickly as I could! Glad you enjoyed it bro.

Big mix buddy, listened through a couple of times now. Bit more of a jump up flex than the last one which isn't normally thing but that's just personal preference. Was good to hear some older bits I havn't heard in a while like Overfiend and Evasion VIP. Mixing was on point as expected, standout bits for me:
Rollup >> The Nine > Marka
Come Get It > Timewarp
Alligator Man >> Air Guitar
Lets Go VIP >> Signal (HUGE mix)
Look forward to the next one (y)

Big mix buddy, listened through a couple of times now. Bit more of a jump up flex than the last one which isn't normally thing but that's just personal preference. Was good to hear some older bits I havn't heard in a while like Overfiend and Evasion VIP. Mixing was on point as expected, standout bits for me:
Rollup >> The Nine > Marka
Come Get It > Timewarp
Alligator Man >> Air Guitar
Lets Go VIP >> Signal (HUGE mix)
Look forward to the next one (y)

Thanks for the feedback! Lets go VIP with signal was the best mix other than the intro for sure!

some good old jump up, haven't heard killers don't die in a while fuckin tune haha will have to give this mix a listen tonight

Back
Top Bottom