DJ AKRO - AUDIO JUICE VOLUME II [3 DECKS]

I JUST GOT A WHOLE WACK OF NEW DUBS!!!
YOU LOT ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!

i have a ridiculous work schedule for this week, but expect a new mix with lots of fresh dubplates in about 2-3 weeks...

FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO MISSED THIS MIX THE FIRST TIME, GET ON IT!!

its from a producer in toronto, i dont think it will ever get a release... he made it about 2 yrs ago.

there is a 2008 vip of it, ill throw it in my next mix for u bruv

is there an mp3 of it avaliable man. i need it in my collection

i forgot to say please haha

Last edited:
I JUST GOT A WHOLE WACK OF NEW DUBS!!!
YOU LOT ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!

i have a ridiculous work schedule for this week, but expect a new mix with lots of fresh dubplates in about 2-3 weeks...

FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO MISSED THIS MIX THE FIRST TIME, GET ON IT!!

Yes akro can't wait bruv!

Also as John said, you got any audio of the Grizzy- Stupid 2008 vip?

Vocal in it is hilarious lol!

Yes akro can't wait bruv!

Also as John said, you got any audio of the Grizzy- Stupid 2008 vip?

Vocal in it is hilarious lol!

theres no audio posted up on the net... not even his myspace lol

im getting a new mixer next thursday i believe. ill be doing up a fresh mix with all the new dubs, as promised.

ill give u a heads up when i get'er done

Bump!

one of the channels on my djm500 isnt working properly so i dont want to record a new mix til i get a replacement. im gonna rent a xone 92 for a month to get the feel of it before i buy it. i have a fat mix that needs to be recorded so as soon as i rent the new mixer ill get on it! ive got a lot of new tunes that are gonna get thrown in there..

watch out for the new mix to drop soon. its gonna be a 60-80 minute 3 deck mix cd. im gonna dig out some of my favourite tunes, old and new, and fill it up for u guys.

WATCH THIS SPACE

edit: if anyones got any requested tunes/mixes from my previous mixtapes that they want to hear then drop a line as soon as possible. to all producers, if you've got a tune you want played then drop me a pm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom