dizzee rascal

Dont think dizzee will stick to 1 type ov music..to versitile..byside iv heard him spittin to dnb in a rave befor the geeza was heavvvy..im sure theres things in pipeline next year with him and bassman doin sumtingz together..thas probaly why hes gettin back in2 the jungl seen again...dnb needs dizzee..

av u got a link to the set u heard him bro????il find the 1 iv got now

I'd like to hear more about this, Dizzee was a junglist from way back, used to spin dnb on the decks I heard ....
any links or info would be appreciated, he rocks it.

dizzee is sick man
saw him at homelands few years ago then bumped into him few hours later mashed of his tits outside dnb tent

Dizzee smashed it on that Kool set. It would be hectic if he was to join the scene. But I dont think that will happen. He is making to much money mainstream.

When Skiba asked Dizzy to appear at his birthday rave on february da 1st (on da kool set). Dizzy didnt say a word back. Its A shame, Dizzee's got talent.

Next time, leave D double E at home Dizzee, That brea is past it.

Anybody who hasnt checked out that Kool set yet, make it a priority. ITS A CLASSIC.

Swoof, You gotta find that set Geeza!

Last edited:
Costs shit loads to book him so he wont be doing many dnb raves which is a shame coz he is heavy over dnb

Sorry to disappoint, but he's not doing D&B bookings next year.

dam, oh well, hopefully he incorperates some dnb into his live shows! His new cd shows some definate Dnb influenced beats !

Thought this sounded a bit far fetched.
Who in dnb could afford to book someone that big!

dam, oh well, hopefully he incorperates some dnb into his live shows! His new cd shows some definate Dnb influenced beats !

he did last month when he was in Bristol, near the end of his set he said about how he used to be a jungle dj but never made it then Semtex (spl) droped a megamix of dnb from the early 90's up to the present day....

at this point I was just about fully wasted!! it was mint!!!

Do you think all other "MC's" should listen to that set before proceeding?...

I have never heard anything like that or I never will hear that standard of mc'ing again!... Dutty...

You have to allow the quality... It was better than nothing!... I am glad that I heard it!...

Back
Top Bottom