Dizzee Rascal - Tongue n Cheek

I'll give it a listen. Prefer his older stuff, but even though he's focussing on pop music now, he can still do it and comes out with some interesting stuff.

The trx produced by Shy FX & Aaron La Crate ought to be good...

I'll give it a listen. Prefer his older stuff, but even though he's focussing on pop music now, he can still do it and comes out with some interesting stuff.

The trx produced by Shy FX & Aaron La Crate ought to be good...

He did one with Shy FX on his last album Da Feelin' I think it was called that was alrgiht

Last edited:
2n9j51x.jpg

Stop following me around Grinch. You have something to say in a lot of the threads I post in, then highlight me out of everyone in a thread that I contributed very little in compared to everyone else.

As far as his skill goes, he fell off after Boy In Da Corner.

Every album since has been increasingly shitter.

Yes he's made more money. That's because he's been selling out. Moving away from more underground grime and going into mainstream dance and pop.

Selling out and falling off go in hand in hand.

And if a precious D&B artist done this they'd be thrown to the wolves.

Last edited:
I rate dizzy...takes his hand to any style...

the guy started of as a dnb Mc then moved to garage/grime so he aint a sell out...hes just diverse!

man if i was dizzy rascal and i made some fat underground gear, then people reconized me as a good artist and started throwing money at me left right and centre to do mainstream co-labs then fuckin sign me up, no artist in the right mind would say to calvin harris "Erm, Nah, i dont want you million pound contract or royaltys off the tune, its jus not my bag my good man" you would have to be mad....make as much wedge as ya can sellin out or not, thats what i say....and its not like his mainstream stuff is really poor (apart from holiday) fair play to the man, that dirty cash tune is good i reckon, i like the old skool vibes.

Back
Top Bottom